Question: What do You want remembered about our generation?

Lens

pager was sick would get the football results sent to me n some news, mum would page me when i had to go home n that, i swear they were cheap

anyway in year 3 or 4 it got stolen when i made my hoody a goalpost never found the culprit although i reckon it was one north african breh a couple years aolder, still see him about now n i think of it everytime i see him and how i need to get him back

Guest Esquilax

i didn't get a phone till year 7 or maybe year 8

was a 30310 though, so whatever year that came out

my sister whos in year 5 has a phone though. its an android phone as well. lol Has one friend on it.

lol

got my first phone in year 9

brick face off

that was xmas 99

then thanks to robberies i upgraded to 3210 then 3330 then 8210 in the space of 2 years.... also had the baby ericsson which my mum bought for me

before that it was pen/paper 0208........... would be phoning girls up with nothing to say all talking in the living room with mumzy giving the evil eye

Guest Supreme Allah

oh man, Lois, this chick in year 6 was phoning the house phone ALL THE DAMN TIME.

i used to dread it cos my mum would take the piss, as soon as the phone rings im like plz dont be her then i just hear her shout from downstairs "David.. its for you" i get closer n shes like its your girlfriend, didnt even have nothing to say man jus had to sit in the living room with my parents while she talks crap, and obv being 10 n with my parents cant exactly say much.

no cordless phone aswell some big cream ting man had to jam near the side table and take the call.

random connected story, she got banged in a shed in year 9 (not by me)

some next nigga in like year 7 used to deliver out paper n clocked I was in the same school, this nigga came down every f*ckin Saturday cos I had a PS2 and he randomly had Fifa (never known if he himself had a ps2)

no phone call or nothing this guy was just at my door then heads straight up to my room [][], no hello to my parents or nothing, mum didnt like him much

Guest Supreme Allah

ive heard this story in all its variations about 6-7 times no lie

david make some new memories mate

Peak, need to keep a tab of what I say, genuinely don't recall posting that before