Caribbean Resturant recommendation

PopT

Has anyone been to the Caribbean take away joint in Brixton called Refills. Is it me or does it feel as if ur being served free food. Customer service is the worst I have ever seen. The girls serve you as if your order is preventing them from getting last free entry at a rave

Guest Fat Eric

Forgot the name

Carribean food right near Peckham rye station... It's a yellow shop.

I was mad hungry but that was the best jerk chicken I've tasted in my life. Hunger makes food taste nicer so I will go back and confirm another day.

And service was nice..auntie gave me extra plantain

Forgot the name

Carribean food right near Peckham rye station... It's a yellow shop.

I was mad hungry but that was the best jerk chicken I've tasted in my life. Hunger makes food taste nicer so I will go back and confirm another day.

And service was nice..auntie gave me extra plantain

tasty bakery?

the old girl hooks u up if ur good ppl.

Has anyone been to the Caribbean take away joint in Brixton called Refills. Is it me or does it feel as if ur being served free food. Customer service is the worst I have ever seen. The girls serve you as if your order is preventing them from getting last free entry at a rave

pmsl

AKSFb

DAV

Dsvkdbv

xvb

v#

Guest Awesome Kong

If you wanna sit down & spend money...

http://www.chefcollinbrown.co.uk/chefcollinbrown.html

Going to try this out, looks quite good

who gave u permission to eat this food?

Another Justin?

Why you keep mentioning me? Any Samantha begging mixed and claiming your name is Samantifa/Ifitayo/etc

//

On a side note, I will take my woman there.

Haven't read past page 2, but ignore most of what is being said.

Mango Room by Camden Town station is decent in regards to a caribbean restaurant. Been there a good few times and curry goat is on point.

Chef Collin Brown is a really nice restaurant. Nice atmosphere and food is good despite portions being small and pricey.

Caribbean Scene in Docklands was alright but it's more a place for atmosphere rather than going to taste good food.

/

In regards to Refill, I have never had a problem with service but it's west indian takeaways virtually everywhere. About 5% understand good customer service. I even went to a comedy show and Curtis Walker from Real McCoy was cracking joke about it. In fact, what are the dinners saying in Refill? I only ever bang out lamb pattie and cocoa bread and a pineapple and coconut from off licence. sh*t is golden.

/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Guest Fat Eric

that place i was talking about in peckham

bare meat

taste of jamaica in croy is so boney. worst caribbean restaurant with shitty service aswell