Caribbean Resturant recommendation

PopT

just googled that chef collin brown didnt know it was only in poplar

that down the road more or less

is the place bait tho?

nah not bait at all... infact took a while to find lol. Inside is nice, nice people in there too. Was a mixture of ethnicities eating in, not some any hood place, proper restaurant where you go to sit down with someone for good convo and good food.

• 2 years later...

Cotton's in Camden is alright

I definitely enjoyed whatever i had

Only negative for me, was that it was really busy, so was left on our own for looong periods. Had to catch the waitress or waiter as they're passing through, when trying to order more drinks. This was fixed by just going to the bar myself and adding it to the tab.

Decent selection of spirits and cocktails

Wouldnt reccomend the Fish mixed grill... Although it may be nice, it was FULL OF BONES!!! Was hard work watching other people wrestle with it

Cotton's in Camden is alright

I definitely enjoyed whatever i had

Only negative for me, was that it was really busy, so was left on our own for looong periods. Had to catch the waitress or waiter as they're passing through, when trying to order more drinks. This was fixed by just going to the bar myself and adding it to the tab.

Decent selection of spirits and cocktails

Wouldnt reccomend the Fish mixed grill... Although it may be nice, it was FULL OF BONES!!! Was hard work watching other people wrestle with it

hear this is the joint if you like your rum as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...