THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

will not pin this to the top of the pagerandom posts will be deleted so if you want to vent you can lets see how this goes

got so licked don't memba the night from midnight onwardsprobably cos i did like 10 shots of sambuca and rum and had about six pints plus i was blazing and that f*ckedim pissed cos apparently i moved some 45 year old mum but i can't remember it. f*cks sake

Vent: Missed the last page of venting thread Pt 1. Eks deserved a page 1000 mention for his contributions lol.Anti Vent: Nice day yesterday. 2011 BBQ #2 :D Gonna make a rapid response BBQ kit one day stick it in the boot of the car or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lemons

f*ck*ng. Cunting, f*ck*ng Olympics.Just had our hotel return our deposit on all the rooms we'd booked for the wedding next year as some c*nt has hired the place for all of August for the Olympics.SON OF A f*ck*ng BITCH. The GF is damn near in tears as they were for her family (we're doing it in London, they all live in Northampton).

Guest Lemons

Nope. It's up to them to do what they want. They returned our deposit so 'no harm done' supposedly.f*ck*ng sh*t cunts. I'm getting my assistant to bag up some human sh*t ala Ari Gold.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Make the workie vom in a crisp packet then pour it out in their foyerWas it a classy digs? Do a disparaging online reviewWe'll ALL do one, right gang?