THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

So she suggested, mid banter, that she was your only friend on your Blackberry, so you deleted her? :D
f*ck with her head lol she clearly on his did.doing illogical things to bitches keeps them on a tighter leashtoying with a link like a piece of cotton string is the same thing
  • Upvote 1

basically said I aint got the cohonas(balls) to do itso it was done. shes way too comfortable with da talk recently/ant ur a disturbed old man
IF ur engaging in banter, how is she getting brave with talk :/Don't get this, why didnt u just say OK coolignore her for a couple hours
  • Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax
So she suggested, mid banter, that she was your only friend on your Blackberry, so you deleted her? :D
f*ck with her head lol she clearly on his did.doing illogical things to bitches keeps them on a tighter leashtoying with a link like a piece of cotton string is the same thing
From when she's getting all upset saying 'ALL YOU WANT IS MY BODY' etc I don't think her capacity for mind games is massive
  • Downvote 1

From when she's getting all upset saying 'ALL YOU WANT IS MY BODY' etc I don't think her capacity for mind games is massive
but it's working she's clearly getting emotional over him, thus she easier to controlkeep doing what you're doing bro :D

Guest Lemons

Just bought a top from Sports Direct (training shirt thing for sport) and the dozy bitch left the security tag in it. Useless tosser, now i've got to walk all the way back down the street and get them to take it out...

obviously hes alpha maleing u.good look.
I let him have his chick tbhNo coincidence that I said to her I dnt want to know you while you have a man and the 4 year relationship came to an end within my 1 month introduction into the gameChess movements
  • Upvote 1