THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Went to the Araabmuzik show....was live..he went in.

Everyone was tryna get pictures with himm after.... i done a quick movement ....went to DukeDaGod instead... got contact details to drop him some beats.

Lets see how this goes.

whattt - where was this?

Went to the Araabmuzik show....was live..he went in.

Everyone was tryna get pictures with himm after.... i done a quick movement ....went to DukeDaGod instead... got contact details to drop him some beats.

Lets see how this goes.

whattt - where was this?

Old st... araab is a fuking beast... when he dropped the Doctor P - Sweet Shop Remix and Flux Pavillion - I Cant Stop Remix >>>_______

2:20 for Doctor P - Sweet Shop RMX

rar tax people must be refunding everyone atm got 70 squid back from dem, initally wished it was a g but i shall be grateful netherless.

/

wanted to go to that arab musik show he indeed is a beast on the mpc album was weak tho.

rar tax people must be refunding everyone atm got 70 squid back from dem, initally wished it was a g but i shall be grateful netherless.

/

wanted to go to that arab musik show he indeed is a beast on the mpc album was weak tho.

electronic dreams?

yh...couple nice beats on there though. I.E my sig lol

man lik araabmuzik is 5ft nutin u kna..when he was behind the mpc i didnt clock...when i see him outside man was bare small lol i was like rah.

Guest phonecharger

them ones where you pull out of your drive and your car breaks down

THEM ONES!!!

pain. but better there than on a motorway.

knew 2 different people that died on one

2 pik