THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

everyone remembers a 'guy' like you from school

everyone gets at them, yet they continue to talk chatting all sorts of shit with that smile that makes you feel slightly guilty for laughing at them

• Upvote 1

im with toney on this one....

learned as a young teen the easiest way through this life is by being a little cunty, very selfish, relish in your own company and to have a long term goal(30 years) for yourself that doesnt involve a wife, kids, dog and a semi detached house in the suburbs.... anything in between is just a bonus/luxury

• Upvote 4

im with toney on this one....

learned as a young teen the easiest way through this life is by being a little cunty, very selfish, relish in your own company and to have a long term goal(30 years) for yourself that doesnt involve a wife, kids, dog and a semi detached house in the suburbs.... anything in between is just a bonus/luxury

cs. the bold especially

ewr09i493t o

r#fgf

'sd

sdf]sdf]

sd

sd'd]d

sds'dsf

fd

Went to my old places work do on Saturday. Getting a text from some of the old guys saying I slipped with this grim 40yr old ting. Even guys who weren't there are txting me like

"Lew tell me it isn't true"

:lol:

Hold tight me strong stepping to my new work place this morning>>>>>>>>>>>

not a single fuck given

• Upvote 5

went out last night. Sat down and felt something to the side of me, it was car keys. Waited a while to see if someone came back otherwise was going to give it to the dj to see if anyone claims it. Got to 10 minutes and some guy came there. Asked him if he sat here earlier, he said yeah, then asked if he's lost something to which he felt his pockets. Showed him the keys and his eyes lit up. He gave me £20 .. good karma >> ____

yeah my xmas party got out of hand...free drinks all night and still managed to spend over a bill on champs & getting home

woke up to a cracked iphone screen, my manager called me to say she stopped me getting arrested for kicking a police car and I some how lost two bottles of vossi