THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Imagine I'm chatting to this broad I've met for the 1st time less than a week ago, today.

She's telling me that my name came up in a conversation last night between the other guy in question & herself. Not sure if others were involved.

Now, bear in mind, I technically didn't even 'meet' her, she must've seen & added me on Instagram or whatever & only started doing back & forth comments today. And from what she says, he basically tried to sully my name.

So my question is, why is my name even being spoken?

Especially, after I warned him about another isolated situation over some other bitch. I told him not to get possessive over her, he took it to heart, tried to set pace & later that night, lo & behold, the girl pars him. Bitch was being shared.

Niggaz with NO honour these days.

why do you write like you are narrating a motion picture ala (pun nt intended) goodfellas/ the wonder years

• Upvote 7

Christ I don't come in here for months, and I return and Mike Kane is still moisting up the thread with his embellishments

tumblr_lymuz5XI8w1qfe3tb.gif

Your bitch didn't give up the p*ssy tonight did she?

It's ok fam, tomorrow night, hopefully Mumzie will be out with your step-daddy so you can have the house to yourself.

• Downvote 4

i need a fliping holiday

fuck it i need to speed up my new business venture so i can work 3 months on 3 months off

so i can fly away on a regs and still get paid

Guest chap44uns

Tbh mike you sound like you enjoy then kinda situations. Either confront the guy or keep it moving. No need for the wo is me Shakespeare.

sd

as

d

sad

as

d

asd

s

da

d

sd

sa