THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

the most jokes is when youre out with white guys and they see a black/mixed girl before you.

"shes alright innit..go on mate.. get in there"

:lol:

White lads>>>>

went stevenage with a group of friends and one of the white lads was getting all these PIFFYS in with 'i will soak ur badger'

dfgdfg

BRAZEN

even lisping on the main strip no qualms

I respect for dedication to the pulling game

Went out last night. Got so drunk it was embarrassing. Was spilling my drink on this ting while I was talking to her. And she wasnt even saying anything. But I could clearly see she was getting wetted up but couldn't control it.

I can't hold it down no more. Since uni finished I ain't been the same.

Went out last night. Got so drunk it was embarrassing. Was spilling my drink on this ting while I was talking to her. And she wasnt even saying anything. But I could clearly see she was getting wetted up but couldn't control it.

I can't hold it down no more. Since uni finished I ain't been the same.

lol this happen to me once was talking to this half irish/Jamaican ting from up your sides called kera....her bedrin come now with a couple drinks for me and her which i preceded to spill all over both of us....even though she was like no no its alright.....i just took the digits and bounced (was so drunk i typed in some next madness double digits everywhere)

Guest Chelsea Jack

the most jokes is when youre out with white guys and they see a black/mixed girl before you.

White lads>>>>

went stevenage with a group of friends and one of the white lads was getting all these PIFFYS in with 'i will soak ur badger'

dfgdfg

BRAZEN

even lisping on the main strip no qualms

I respect for dedication to the pulling game

about 90% certain this is a lie

• Downvote 1

Housing situation is cool now.

Aforementioned guy is still looking to do a split with me and someone else, but I can't do it.

/

Going greyhound racing with them now, but they're typically late.

/

Averaging a 2:2 1st semester. Slipping bad.

!!!!!!!!!

come like these drunk man on the train last night

'meet my friend, he has a c*ck the size of a peanut, and a heart the size of LIIIOON'

• Upvote 3