THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Lol i remember gettin stopped by one a dem wiv a aquantance of.mine. we went to walk away an the fake50 goes to my aquaintance: make another move and i will put u on the floor.

I was shocked. Wen the real deal showed up they were clearly annoyed at this jumpstart. Talked myself out of it an kept it movin

my boy sold me something which has turned out to be not as he advertised

now mans grandma has passed away so he's out the country I feel for man but when do I ask for my gwap back? bit deep i know but i also know if im not quick it will be even harder to get my scrilla back

random

imagine i see a pic of a girl today and was like...FUCK this girl is sexy thinking shes some american model

....then realised i was in a bar standing next to this girl a year ago and she looked just as nice then and all i did was just say hi then didnt pay attention to her at all :/ lmao. I had a lot on my mind at the time but its kinda mad thinking about it.

Link trying to mug me off she pings off my phone constant so since Saturday ain't heard from her get a few text on Sunday but not her usual bug a boo constant shit. She says she will call me. So I was thinking after arsenal match girl said will call I call her phones off.

She calls me just now and I say I was trying to call you she comes with that my battery is dead. Swear I want to link her just to kick her in the mouth ur phone is off and is back on just now and ur from west London and ur stuck in south London. Blatant she was linking next man or something because I do them games anyway now she is saying she wants to meet me after work for a fuck. Swear down i am getting angry next mans spunk is prob still up in there. Gonna cut her loose bitch is to raw for me. Should I just beat it and keep it moving? Swear I am gonna cum in her eye

What did you say when she told you that then?

When I was asking what happened, she was like... 'Ok, don't get too angry... you're gonna be pissed etc etc'

35bp94.jpg

Overly adding dramatic pauses in the story like I was gonna ride out there and then... I tried my best to look shocked.

Honestly, I know how she can behave so it is of no surprise, if anything, it will humble her.

Her face was f*cked though.

• Upvote 2