THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Guest chap44uns

went gym yesterday + bunned a spelf was so f*ckin tired when i reached yard was lookin forward to di sleep but knowing my luck i couldn't get ANY and as a result have been up all night still high and tired

Have a 12-8 shift today + it's gna be 31 degrees

Today could be the worst day of 2012 for me thus far

got out the shower

see a white hair on my chest

not even grey but white WTF

Went to my local spot last night, door woman has changed.

I was with 2 white guys and my mixed race bredrin, how can the new woman say so brazenly you two are fine (my white guys) and then say your friends can't come in. Regulars only, I was like how can you try that when you've been working here 2 weeks. Obvs my white boys were like " we are regulars" and the woman is like who do you know, my boy is like the guy who runs the night and the woman who takes the money and also the woman who normally runs the door. The girl is like I can't get any of them, we're like kl kl.

Facebook'd the girl who does the money (she's the owners girl) she's like come back, we allowed it. So next week she's like free entry and a apology, gonna make it mad awkward for the girl on the door.

Don't understand how you can actually drop it like that, at least try and say, you all can't come in

*in before one of the resident white guys comes in and says thats not racism you were probably dressed "hood" . racism only exists in England against whitees. smh.*

• Downvote 1

tbh its a you cant shoot the messenger ting as well though. shes obviously been told by mamangement dont let in black guys, its just you and your boy are seen as exceptions.

tbh its a you cant shoot the messenger ting as well though. shes obviously been told by mamangement dont let in black guys, its just you and your boy are seen as exceptions.

Yeah it is that type of place, she's new so I know she has to be seen to be strict, she doesn't know who's bless and who the exceptions are etc

Which is why I wasn't even too mad, went else where still had a good night

exactly

another one that kills it is "no shaven heads" so unless youve got an afro or mohawk then your fucked if you rock a low fade

exactly

another one that kills it is "no shaven heads" so unless youve got an afro or mohawk then your f*cked if you rock a low fade

basically

exactly

another one that kills it is "no shaven heads" so unless youve got an afro or mohawk then your f*cked if you rock a low fade

sd]sd

d

d

d

:rofl:

If I ever encounter this one

Door people are stupid. Last time I tried going faces i was let in but they would not let me pay entrance on my card so went to sainsbarys cash point took out my p. come back to the club diffrent bouncer there refused to let me in. I explained I had just went to the cash point. Man was not having a bar prob thought I was smuggling drugs.

Went cable last month because I was dressed differently from the odd dubstep and dnb heads man spent I swear 5 minutes searching me and my wallet looking for drugs giving me funny looks.

Opera house and purple e3 use to run that regulars bullshit. This is what got me into going to club nights outside of London.

Opera house have calmed down on the non black sh*t same as purple e3 did. Remember me and my boys went there ten years back. Bouncer says only members then some white dudes bop in my bredrin said to the bouncer they didn't show u no membership pass. Man comes out with I know the faces they are regulars. Smh

Was all about vivid and elite in Romford that was the spot