THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

:rofl:

What uni were you at ?

Derby

the place is like no where else in england I swear.

Infact if someone said it was 3rd world I'd believe it.

regularly catch the special brew drinkers outside sainos on the way to my 9 am lectures.

One time, a guy around mid 60s with a pint can of strongbow approached me and my friend asking about our course, then he pulled a circuit board out of his pocket and asked if we want to join his project.

Derby is defo a "special" place soo many inbreds. You finish now supernova?

:rofl:

What uni were you at ?

Derby

the place is like no where else in england I swear.

Infact if someone said it was 3rd world I'd believe it.

regularly catch the special brew drinkers outside sainos on the way to my 9 am lectures.

One time, a guy around mid 60s with a pint can of strongbow approached me and my friend asking about our course, then he pulled a circuit board out of his pocket and asked if we want to join his project.

Derby is defo a "special" place soo many inbreds. You finish now supernova?

Yeahh finished now, still go up there from time to time, got a couple of house DJs down here that get gigs up there through me....and I got a little promoting job there anytime I want a bit of cash and free party

He probably thought we would do something about it, to be fair he did point out a few things wrong with the building that I needed to be aware of. But then he dropped the cockroach thing and courtesy got the better of me.

Whats youe occupation?

lol. I cant get hold of my regular cleaner so i googled ones in my area

theres a next oen called The Real McCoy, phoned up and its run by Jamaicans, couldnt even understand them

slyly dont wanna use them cause i know theyre gonna be late and just talk crap, but my house is a f*ckin MESS

lol. I cant get hold of my regular cleaner so i googled ones in my area

theres a next oen called The Real McCoy, phoned up and its run by Jamaicans, couldnt even understand them

slyly dont wanna use them cause i know theyre gonna be late and just talk crap, but my house is a f*ckin MESS

Log off vip2 and go do some f*ck*ng tidying lad, you're 22

• Upvote 8

you crazy?

i dont clean sh*t. too much f*ckin work

even got a bitch who picks up my ironing and brings it back

obv i try keep sh*t tidy and clean up the lil things, but i need the whole house done. havent had it done in like 3 weeks and sh*t's out of hand atm