THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Washing machine just flooded the kitchen. Guys if this ever happens to you don't get the missus to read out instructions to you . Also it flooded coz the pump got blocked with those fucking hair pins women seem to excrete everywhere.

/

Stay strong Esquilax

• Upvote 1

Used to go to the gym this time every morning. Ended up chatting to a few guys while sharing a machine. Don't wanna go back at this time now coz I don't wanna talk to anyone. Such a recluse.

loool i always get called out on this kinda shit by people i know. i do it alot when im out and cant be fucked to talk to people i used to know. my actual friends always say im fucked for doin it lol

Washing machine just flooded the kitchen. Guys if this ever happens to you don't get the missus to read out instructions to you . Also it flooded coz the pump got blocked with those f*cking hair pins women seem to excrete everywhere.

/

Stay strong Esquilax

i take it shes cleaning it up now?

have had a f*cked couple of months 

have a nervous breakdown thing, had to go hospital thought i was gonna do myself in 

relationship has died a slow death, may now be unsalvageable 

feel pretty hollow and sh*t rly 

nvm tho eh lads

if your being serious cause this place likes to lol a lot, keep your head up you seem like you have a lot going for you. every day is a new beginning.

Washing machine just flooded the kitchen. Guys if this ever happens to you don't get the missus to read out instructions to you . Also it flooded coz the pump got blocked with those f*cking hair pins women seem to excrete everywhere.

/

Stay strong Esquilax

i take it shes cleaning it up now?

lol nah i cleaned it up, she was cooking the dinner.

Guest Chelsea Jack

have had a f*cked couple of months 

have a nervous breakdown thing, had to go hospital thought i was gonna do myself in 

relationship has died a slow death, may now be unsalvageable 

feel pretty hollow and sh*t rly 

nvm tho eh lads

lay off the dizzle u been battering at hipster raves

Guest Chelsea Jack

of course I was patrolling my ends cant be violated 

plus I like to get into fights some times

:lmao:

the way i can easily envisage this