THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

how the hell did i manage to get ill in this weatherwake up with cold sweats and shitsadface
hahah i was thinkin the same thingmy mate had "a cough"couple days later im feelin drained and a bit illa week on im better but i still have some nasty phlemy cough

Guest Lemons
An email starting with "Are you joking?!" and copying in your bosses from a client is never a good start to the day.f*ck*ng bitch.
Is that in response to something you pitched?
Nah, response a question about something that she seemed to think she answered a week ago. (She didn't. I made that very clear in my reply).

drew a white girl at the train station she had dyed dark red hair and i could see her body was saying a lot via leggings and i had to drop to her im working night shifts for the next 2 months and i can only link her in day time, she said her mum n dad gone away for 2 weeks so i can come round anytimeIM SO HAPPY

• Upvote 3

gnna keep your socks on?editnothing funnier then linking my bedrin in central on a nice summers day last year and mans wearing shortseveryone was looking at his tag

Guest Supreme Allah
drew a white girl at the train station she had dyed dark red hair and i could see her body was saying a lot via leggings and i had to drop to her im working night shifts for the next 2 months and i can only link her in day time, she said her mum n dad gone away for 2 weeks so i can come round anytimeIM SO HAPPY
LMFAOLMFAO

Get a life u weird little c*nt
ouch.
LOOL/they told at work that they are movin the team to another citybare people cryingthey let us go home earlyim just sippin a voisy an 7upafrican lady almost bruck out in a bit of pidgin, heard her accent just come outjamaican woman buss a piece of patoisas a temp ive been lookin for another job anyway an they told us they are gna give time off for people to have job interviewssoooooooo, i can stop lying about my whereabouts

Guest Supreme Allah

FAO ladies, dont go all out publicising your relationship on Facebook, this one chick, started it like 3 weeks ago, you know when you wanna ignore it, but its happening like 100 times a day you just HAVE to follow it/you have nothing better to dohad like 100 pics of the nigga, then them moist kissin pics, hearts on the wall etc.today all that wasnt there, im like hmm (you know when you just have to find out whats going on), look on her page n shes all cryin about being single forever, check the niggas page n hes already listed with some next chickpissed.Im just happy me n my right palm will never break up, unless i get caught stealing in Saudi Arabia or something