THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

So u didn't say 'nah mate that's my bros ball'

U let them steal his ball?

little tramps are plotting to break into my house

i'm stood there stark naked with all the expensive easily transportable things i have baitly sittin about the house racing thru my head

we have about 8 deflated balls lying around as it is, i kick them over the fence when my lil bro is pissin me off, the kids on the street pass them about like ur bird does chlamydia, i dislike the things

they might be valued down your neck of the woods shoe boy but i was happy to jus see the little cunts scutter off

hopefully its the end of it

LOL

reminds me when i was little, we had a burgler, like a proper old skool one with a torch that creeps round ur drum at night.

my old man chased him out the house stark bollock naked, remember looking out my bedroom window seeing some guy in a ski mask pelting it down the road, the old man starkers in the doorway bellowing 'GERTCHA' lol.

moral of the story: no one wants it with someone with ther c*ck out.

So u didn't say 'nah mate that's my bros ball'

U let them steal his ball?

little tramps are plotting to break into my house

i'm stood there stark naked with all the expensive easily transportable things i have baitly sittin about the house racing thru my head

we have about 8 deflated balls lying around as it is, i kick them over the fence when my lil bro is pissin me off, the kids on the street pass them about like ur bird does chlamydia, i dislike the things

they might be valued down your neck of the woods shoe boy but i was happy to jus see the little cunts scutter off

hopefully its the end of it

Oh u was shook seen

/

Jiggly someone did break in they had a look around and left.

Beat a chubby spice yesterday chubby tings give the best on top ride and neck and I usto banter dons who were a chubby chaser not anymore

kiev and chips was the last straw i think

:lol:

i really feel to punch this one bitch

f*ckin waste head but always posting these status' she thinks makes her seem like some sort of deep thinker but it always sh*t like "always tell the ones you love because you never know when youll see them last!" note the exclamation mark, every f*ckin time. so much bullshit, she aint the only one but she does it at least 10 times a day

is there a way to mute people or something?