THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

spent about 6 hours and 70 pound on national rail yday only for the f*ck*ng station to be closed when i get there

and now the phone is off ffs

edit: been on hold with tmobile for ten minutes the tunes r f*ck*ng with my head

i know u can get ur number back but what about contacts? or at least some of them is that sh*t possible

If its an iPhone then your contacts will be synced on your computer. I assume it's the same for android & BB.

20080209144131000000.jpg

Edit:- This sh*t was actually sick. Drink it. Put it on spots rashes etc. Used to have a plant when I was younger. Should holler at nan and re-up tbh.

When I used to have footy injuries back in the day my dad used to heat some up and strap it to the injured area. Swear it sped up the healing process

spent about 6 hours and 70 pound on national rail yday only for the f*ck*ng station to be closed when i get there

edit: been on hold with tmobile for ten minutes the tunes r f*ck*ng with my head

i know u can get ur number back but what about contacts? or at least some of them is that sh*t possible

If its an iPhone then your contacts will be synced on your computer. I assume it's the same for android & BB.

if its android then it will be on your gmail account you can see all your contacts online / import them onto another phone by signing in

they can retrieve the last 100 numbers You contacted by that number. ask the person on the phone

and how can the station be closed with trains still goin there?

This winters gonna be peak. Left work at 8 today. And I've still got bare sh*t to do. I've got bare conference calls and meetIngs 2moro where I'm going to get more actions. And the stuff I haven't done yet will become more urgent. Also trip to America been put back because of the Ryder cup. Like really who cares about golf.

This winters gonna be peak. Left work at 8 today. And I've still got bare sh*t to do. I've got bare conference calls and meetIngs 2moro where I'm going to get more actions. And the stuff I haven't done yet will become more urgent. Also trip to America been put back because of the Ryder cup. Like really who cares about golf.

lol I swear you work in a corporate environment with mostly white people, who doesn't care about golf.

dave its casj bro u just need to understand in this working world you have to be fake or befriend the people are the top by being interested in their lives

get the cv legit, show enthusiasm by smiling and keeping eye contact when u drop ur resume

STAY LOCKED

c/s being fake

ive mastered that fake smile what white ppl do,when walking past someone at work

• Upvote 1

lol I swear you work in a corporate environment with mostly white people, who doesn't care about golf.

just venting cos im not interested. gonna have to learn to play one day but watching. come on son