THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Mmm your're right

I think the situation may be irreversable....she surprised me and came over the other day and I was not in the least bit enthusiastic like 'ffs...I wanted to play fifa'

Seriously? ^_) Fifa?

Even when she calls now I just zone out and wait for the call to be over...and the thing is, I'm not even seeing her that much anymore, we used to live together but since surgery (which she helped me get and was there every day in the hospital with me) ive been at my nans and shes had to work so she hasn't been able to come every day...so I see her like once / twice /three times a week and it's like I feel like I don't have enough space

It's just a sad situation

yo i know this feeling bro

certain times my girl touches me and i just wanna throw her off me.

fack how did it come to this

How much time u guys spend with ur girls?

I find absence really does make the heart fonder

I have kind of been praying my girl breaks up with me over the last few days

We had a mini argument yesterday and didn't speak much for the rest of the evening

first point- if You're ready to break up with Your girl You would do it. the fact You want her to do it means You're not at that point yet, but You're at a point of not minding.

decide You're gonna stay with her.

talk about how things are now, and how they were, and how You want them, how You 2 can work towards it.

if it feels forced, force it for a while, it will start feeling natural again.

and Your other point was right. breaking up with her now will lead to a cycle of always breaking up at this point. every relationship goes there, it's just the test of time.

this is his long term girl we're talkin about.

/

my vent:

met new girl while I'm supposed to be taking time off women. but actually like the girl.

If I delete the number I'll prob have forgotten about it within a few days, but I keep thinkin I wana phone/link knowin I'm not supposed to, so I'm not deletin

added bonus was that she was shy, nothing better than drawing a shy girl

essex police take the f*ck*ng piss

Ive lived in essex for round 3 years now, and i have to say ive had less grief from the law here than anywhere in my whole life.

Labroke grove was the worst, id get pulled over almost daily, the moroccan racial profiling there is f*ck*ng ridiculous.

Woi cipher give it time is all I'd say

Been in that position a few times but it passes

Couldn't agree more with what profit said tbh, long distance relationships >>>>>

Sayin that tho I remember u said u smash a jamacain bird every night n I couldn't think of anything more disgusting

Na I'm kidding us wipped up guys got stick together

I saw the weirdest thing at the train station today. One African guy went up to this african chick with a baby and pram, chatting to her, she took control of the conversation asked him if he lives local (think she wanted to get beat there and then) he said yeah but was kinda not on it after she asked that. Then she asked him for his number man switched on her saying he is the man and that he is the one who should ask for the number, he then walked away very strange

• Upvote 1

I saw the weirdest thing at the train station today. One African guy went up to this african chick with a baby and pram, chatting to her, she took control of the conversation asked him if he lives local (think she wanted to get beat there and then) he said yeah but was kinda not on it after she asked that. Then she asked him for his number man switched on her saying he is the man and that he is the one who should ask for the number, he then walked away very strange

Loool, thats not even bad,

I remember at uni me and a couple lads went to a bass line rave (dont ask)

Some raw looking roadchick type goes up to my boy and said "your cute, show me your batty"

We were all in shock, certain chicks moving raw this decade

• Upvote 1

Bassline raves always have them gully chicks.

Haven't been one since, or before, not my thing.

The chick was wearing a purple leather jacket (there is supposed to be a purple gang up there LOL)

a single black biker glove and had a tattoo on her neck

• Upvote 1

Bassline raves always have them gully chicks.

Haven't been one since, or before, not my thing.

The chick was wearing a purple leather jacket (there is supposed to be a purple gang up there LOL)

a single black biker glove and had a tattoo on her neck

LOL WTF

:rofl:

What uni were you at ?

Derby

the place is like no where else in england I swear.

Infact if someone said it was 3rd world I'd believe it.

regularly catch the special brew drinkers outside sainos on the way to my 9 am lectures.

One time, a guy around mid 60s with a pint can of strongbow approached me and my friend asking about our course, then he pulled a circuit board out of his pocket and asked if we want to join his project.

• Upvote 2