THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

:rofl:

What uni were you at ?

Derby

the place is like no where else in england I swear.

Infact if someone said it was 3rd world I'd believe it.

regularly catch the special brew drinkers outside sainos on the way to my 9 am lectures.

One time, a guy around mid 60s with a pint can of strongbow approached me and my friend asking about our course, then he pulled a circuit board out of his pocket and asked if we want to join his project.

Derbys alright when u filter through the scum

Baseline pikey ethnics n morning alcoholism are rife round Yorkshire tho

Met my boy for lunch had a pregnancy scare with a basic bitch. Listen to the bars.

"how do you know it not your bfs"

"unlucky for you me and him were using condoms"

IN A TEXT AND SHES STILL WITH THIS GUY.

I dropped my fork.

Met my boy for lunch had a pregnancy scare with a basic bitch. Listen to the bars.

"how do you know it not your bfs"

"unlucky for you me and him were using condoms"

IN A TEXT AND SHES STILL WITH THIS GUY.

I dropped my fork.

She know she done f*cked up right ?

That would be forwarded straight to the boyfriend in screen shot format

I just can't understand, the audacity doesn't compute. It's one thing doing dirt, but to just be writing about it willynilly when it can still f*ck up your situation.

This girl lives with her boyfriend as well.

Some gammer immune system bro

Just like your game bro. ::):

Enjoy dying young fella, these winters are only gonna get peaker.

/

I just can't understand, the audacity doesn't compute. It's one thing doing dirt, but to just be writing about it willynilly when it can still f*ck up your situation.

Some chicks are just too wreckless

i thought talking about sexual issues with a doctor would be hell

but it was OK, I was just bussin jokes with her

its so f*ckin peak when a doctor has to look in a f*ckin book to see whats wrong with you though

Sti? What do you have?

lol nah

i posted before that ive only ever buss once through sex and never through head etc

went to see if theres something wrong, and also the new sh*t theyve got me on makes it worse (one of the side effects), even when i play alone i cant buss

massive pause on that whole thing, but, yeah

Anti Vent: Got an email about invitation to graduation !! Already complied the list of the chicks that got away to be harassed

Vent: Graduation is split up by department, so I will only have 3 heads that I would wanna roll with on the night.....f*ck THE BALL IS SPLIT BY DEPARTMENT LEAVES ME MY TEAM MATES, AND A BUNCH OF COMPUTER SHUT INS AND ROCK AND METAL HEADS THAT DID TECHNOLOGY COURSES f*ck SAKE

Edit !!!

ANTI VENT: SOMEONE JUST TEXT ME, THE BALL ISNT SPLIT AND ALSO AN AFTER PARTY IN THE CLUB TIL 6....

Re writing the list, and making fb contact now....

im in no way an expert on much of anything but id say f*ck off all the pills n u might jus start to function

there's bare nice countryside around middleton start hiking n go take a stroll right up by them wind turbines or something

yeah

i stopped all the pills and ended up in hospital 2 months ago for a suicide attempt

not really looking to do that again tbh

dont think i just blindly take this and havent thought about the pills being the problem

its much deeper than that

my mind is f*cked

that alternative sh*t just doesnt work for me

Lol couple weeks back beat this ting, buss on her belly.

Said she went home and her man was there waiting for her and tried putting it on her

:rofl:

She had to put man off and go bathroom and remove the buss crust

These hoes just do not give any f*cks

• Upvote 1