THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Guest chap44uns

I just can't understand, the audacity doesn't compute. It's one thing doing dirt, but to just be writing about it willynilly when it can still f*ck up your situation.

This girl lives with her boyfriend as well.

Lol couple weeks back beat this ting, buss on her belly.

Said she went home and her man was there waiting for her and tried putting it on her

:rofl:

She had to put man off and go bathroom and remove the buss crust

These hoes just do not give any f*cks

tumblr_l98rnxdzas1qcllyho1_400.gif

I just can't understand, the audacity doesn't compute. It's one thing doing dirt, but to just be writing about it willynilly when it can still f*ck up your situation.

This girl lives with her boyfriend as well.

Lol couple weeks back beat this ting, buss on her belly.

Said she went home and her man was there waiting for her and tried putting it on her

:rofl:

She had to put man off and go bathroom and remove the buss crust

These hoes just do not give any f*cks

Actually screamed. LOOOOOL.

plastering over the problems with pills for the rest of ur life is never the answer

ur gp is a quack on a wage from pharma companies n ur their test subject

i dont have problems

and how do you explain the reaction when i stopped it?

y are u on medication or trying to top urself if u dont have problems

how can i explain ur own actions?

dependancy? self-hatred? not knowing what to do with ur emotions now that the pills weren't numbing ur brain?

take a pick

plastering over the problems with pills for the rest of ur life is never the answer

ur gp is a quack on a wage from pharma companies n ur their test subject

i dont have problems

and how do you explain the reaction when i stopped it?

y are u on medication or trying to top urself if u dont have problems

how can i explain ur own actions?

dependancy? self-hatred? not knowing what to do with ur emotions now that the pills weren't numbing ur brain?

take a pick

im bipolar bro

my moods change from severe depression to being the happiest guy on earth for absolutely no reason

spent the last 3 years tryna find if i have any triggers, but none have come up, when everything is going well i could be the most depressed guy and when everything has turned to sh*t i could be the happiest guy

its just a lottery

the medication stabilises it

i have tried the walking stuff though, been to heaton park and that and just going in them woods near the golf course in middleton

genuinely feel for u dave, i cant imagine a life without di buss from smashing a girl in doggy, it really is one of pleasures of life.

on a more serious note, i wont start to preach (specially after what ive just said), but consider getting deeply involved in islam, ive witnessed people find peace in their soul like they never had before, get rid of all the demons and live the clean life. I dont want no comments from local either.

Guest chap44uns

genuinely feel for u dave, i cant imagine a life without di buss from smashing a girl in doggy, it really is one of pleasures of life.

on a more serious note, i wont start to preach (specially after what ive just said), but consider getting deeply involved in islam, ive witnessed people find peace in their soul like they never had before, get rid of all the demons and live the clean life. I dont want no comments from local either.

yeah islam will make you buss

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest CONFIRMATION

this is what I recommended.

lmfaooo

why would u say this

:lol:

Obviously he didn't mean di buss

/

I clocked this guy always has something to mock Islam about.