THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

This household is so tense. Grandmothers cancer isn't getting better despite whatever treatments, so its likely she will be the first person close to me to die.

I still feel quite despondent about it though, Like when its talked about I just leave the room. Then I have mum asking me how I feel because everyone thinks I am taking it the worse.

When really I just don't have as much emotion and me sitting there straight faced while everyone is crying is disrespectful.

I feel like I already have come to terms with the fact that she is going to die when it was found out she had cancer. Sometimes I feel like I don't have time to be sad as I need to look out for my mum and sister and younger cousins.

Dunno boi

Anti Vent

Start my new job on monday

Guest Chelsea Jack

wtf paying some1 else to clean up ur life??

n iron ur clothes

n ur jobless

ur defo on disability benifit

did that post make u feel better about ureself u shitaa?

Guest Chelsea Jack

:lol: Dave you make me laugh, how is it not worse than sharing your small flat with a guy cleaning it with you sitting on the pc.

:lol:

Guys dusting while Dave types about him

sg

ga

adg

adh

ghdga

hd

gahdg

This household is so tense. Grandmothers cancer isn't getting better despite whatever treatments, so its likely she will be the first person close to me to die.

I still feel quite despondent about it though, Like when its talked about I just leave the room. Then I have mum asking me how I feel because everyone thinks I am taking it the worse.

When really I just don't have as much emotion and me sitting there straight faced while everyone is crying is disrespectful.

I feel like I already have come to terms with the fact that she is going to die when it was found out she had cancer. Sometimes I feel like I don't have time to be sad as I need to look out for my mum and sister and younger cousins.

Dunno boi

Anti Vent

Sorry to hear about your gran Stay strong

Dunno boi

Anti Vent

Soryy to hear about your gran Stay strong

This week has been INTENSE.

3 essays.

Spent 17 hours in the library last night/this morning.

Took some amphetamines.

:ph34r:

But I feel some of my best work has been handed in.

The weekend break is gonna be so sweet. Warehouse project tomorrow.

Can't be having such a raw week like this again I swear.

• Upvote 2

Dunno boi

i hear u

kinda how i felt about my grandad

This week has been INTENSE.

3 essays.

Spent 17 hours in the library last night/this morning.

Took some amphetamines.

:ph34r:

But I feel some of my best work has been handed in.

The weekend break is gonna be so sweet. Warehouse project tomorrow.

Can't be having such a raw week like this again I swear.

You coming Cable on Saturday rude girl?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pub is a way of life TBH

Pure Banter

554040_166186006854084_633488382_n.jpg

251259_158890830916935_1035970346_n.jpg

149651_158889084250443_1775527410_n.jpg

376202_137007929771892_674219177_n.jpg

221197_154622971343721_605312978_o.jpg

622352_146951005444251_1493091181_o.jpg

The East end pubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dunno boi

Anti Vent

Soryy to hear about your gran Stay strong

Thanks

I think I will be alright, I am a celebrator of life not a mourner of death.

She is the matriarch of such a strong unique and interesting family.

Shes seen my 3 older cousins turn into grown women. Shes seen me and two others graduate university this year.

She has a great grandchild on the way.

She has had a strong part in raising us all, we were all very close to her.

Back when she lived in england we would literally gather around her house monthly for sunday dinner. I am sure she has lead a good life and is happy with what she is leaving behind !

• Upvote 5

Anti vent: was just in Aura with Kim K

Vent: couldn't get within touching distance :(

Would you of grabbed di back?

Would prob have sucked the toes if that was the only part I could reach

is she still here ???