THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

3 people I kinda locked off have tried to get intouch with me in the past week.

1 person I wanted to talk to about something personal and rang him when he came back from holiday start of Oct, was a Fri, he said he's out but will ring back in an hour.

Didn't ring back, but Friday night so kool, Sat comes, Sun comes, Mon comes, not even an apology for not ringing back, hit him up on Tues on some business sh*t.

So next time he gets at me is 6th Nov, I'm kinda pissed off at him cos I feel like he kinda defaulted on his friendship terms, he got locked off by another guy earlier this year for the same thing, guys mum was in hospital and the guy felt like this guy didn't generally give a sh*t.

I know this guy needs something from me so I feel that is why he is getting in touch tbh, I just don't like when people try do things under the guise of friendship, telling me we need to catch up and go for a drink etc... got aired.

So that leads me to guy number 2, locked him off last year, few reasons but long, I get a txt from him yesterday saying he got my number from the guy above ^ I'm fuming.

But he comes at me on some I got something urgent to tell you, something that happened in 2010 (Can only really be my friend who got killed) but I don't see how it is urgent tbh, again I feel he is using it as a guise to get back in, I don't like people playing games or being deceptive, really f*cks me off.

3rd guy now, oldest friend since 3, lives in America but back and forth, he could ask me for anything I would be there, pick him up/drop him to airport with zero notice etc..., felt I wasn't getting even 30% back, he is very good friends with the 1st guy so I don't even know how that will pan out till I sort out the situation with the 1st guy, I'm kinda at a cross roads I feel.

I know I can be incredibly cold when I feel I have been wronged, I always say if I had 1 friend like me I'd be set for life, just a dependable, upfront person, I guess people are just people though, I've been through groups of friends since the age of 18 I just keep thinking it must get better than this surely lol.

I know I can be incredibly cold when I feel I have been wronged, I always say if I had 1 friend like me I'd be set for life, just a dependable, upfront person, I guess people are just people though, I've been through groups of friends since the age of 18 I just keep thinking it must get better than this surely lol.

Wow, this is exactly me

Locked off one of my best friends few years ago, but it was eating me inside, decided this year to swallow my pride and give him a second chance but realised weve grown apart from much and are heading down different roads, so locked him off again, this time with the satisfaction of knowing I done the right thing

Just one of about 5 close friends I've lost for trivial reasons that you shouldn't lose a good friend over

But some people are so money/women/alcohol orientated that they just lose sight of everything and everyone around them

Its unfortunate that nature has cast us to be moulded by our experiences whether negative or positive and that as a result of being surrounded by some waste people over the years who have shown a vast amount of ungratefulness my other good friends as a by product have suffered as I am much less likely to go out of my way to help people now as I would have before

Hopefully Its a trait I will be able to shrug off but I have accepted internally that humans are just on the whole made to disappoint, just got to do a Sam Alladyce at Bolton and make the most out of what you have

I'm the same, it's genuinely scary how it easy it is for me to lock people off.

I never burn bridges though, too old for that.

Best mate is basically a brother my whole life, dont speak for about 6 months.

Knocked into him a couple days ago and told me keep thursday free for his birthday.

With guys its always easy to get back in touch imo, no feelings involved.

Just had a customer call me asking for one of my guys about a 'private job' between them... Oh really...

dismissal material

Of course, people complain they don't get treated well in their jobs but when you do.. As in trust them to take their van home for convenience (petrol paid) with parts and they stab you in the back like that. Greedy man, ruins it for the rest too because all vans will now be left at work they can pay for themselves to get in and il be keeping a much closer eye.

Even if I'm getting paid handsomely and I can get extra I'm going to

Snake someones who treats you good and you lose more than you gain.

Unless there was something I missed I read it all a couple times in disbelief that you are gonna sack someone for doing a private job.

He can do private jobs that's fine and happens all the time like you said, however what is not acceptable is to take my customers, use our company van and our parts doing jobs using our name to benefit yourself and do us out of money. Everyone else understood but you.

If he gets his own van, uses his own parts and gets his own customers then good for him.