THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

They were obviously desperate probably needed the extra cash for the kids presents

u got them on some dead wage so they gotta work extra hours out of there own time just to make ends meet

And then u go and sack them 4 weeks b4 Xmas

Proper shitted on the turkey.

• Downvote 2

And how they stealing

They weren't gonna be ur jobs not like they were going through ur bookings and ringing clients saying they could under quote u

Probably got them through word of mouth family and friends, they were still making u money during work hours u haven't lost out on anything don't know why ur making out like ur a victim with this charity talk

like u said everyone's trying to make extra cash not like they stole ur stock, would u rather they left and became a rival business?

Which is probably what will happen now.

• Downvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

Well why don't you break it down and clear your name? Right about now you're lookin like some draconian witch

dnt pull the classic female "im not gunna get into this" chestnut

in most businesses it's pretty common for employees to do their own thing in the evenings and weekends etc, why are your workers not at liberty to do so Katherine?

@Jas - Because they are using our vans, our name, our tools and our parts. They were found to be doing work within our time and leaving our jobs unfinished to deal with their privates. Its cool though, I forgot your a big business man and so I appreciate your attempts but i'm not giving money away to scum like that and i'm not about to feel bad about someone losing their job when they kicked us in the teeth. You make a rod for your own back and deal with it.

Im about to have to shut down and start all over again for issues including the above and you want me to feel a way? Your an idiot.

/

CP Vans will be kept here now, set times, clock in and clock out as I can't trust anyone evidently, those who were stealing are gone I can't and won't forgive that.

• Upvote 6

Fair play tbh

From when they are doing the company harm its game over I'm with KG on this one

Edit: But then again wouldn't a severe disciplinary have been enough?

Which may have meant some wage docking

Gotta be tactical because now u have a depleted workforce and three people who may now hate you

lets all jump to assumptions and cuss her

at the end of the day, homers are STRICTLY OFF THE BOOKS

guys are using company equipment and even got customers calling them up AT THE WORKPLACE

who knows how much she is being undercut they could easily be writing off stock as damaged/lost/stolen and

OH sh*t I JUST SEEN KGS POST

di audacity

Guest Chelsea Jack

@Jas - Because they are using our vans, our name, our tools and our parts. They were found to be doing work within our time and leaving our jobs unfinished to deal with their privates. Its cool though, I forgot your a big business man and so I appreciate your attempts but i'm not giving money away to scum like that and i'm not about to feel bad about someone losing their job when they kicked us in the teeth. You make a rod for your own back and deal with it.

Im about to have to shut down and start all over again for issues including the above and you want me to feel a way? Your an idiot.

/

CP Vans will be kept here now, set times, clock in and clock out as I can't trust anyone evidently, those who were stealing are gone I can't and won't forgive that.

30817342.jpg

• Downvote 3

Kage you could always look into some sort of vehicle tracking software FYI

they come in all shapes and sizes ranging from a magnetic box with a battery and a payg sim card inside

to crazy sh*t that can monitor all aspects of the vehicle and do some remote operation

but something simple a la this: http://business.tomtom.com/en_gb/ might be useful. not sure on the price

Being ill <<<<<<

Life aint worth living right now, aint been ill for fucking years