THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Guest Sun Tzu

made fun of my boy when he had this bug...2 days later i can't eat anything without having the maddest stomach cramps and shits :D guess karma ain't done with me just yet :D feel so weak atm

[Lil Kim] WOAH WOAH WOAH [Lil Kim]from the top Ant
it was over nothing and longshe likes shouting and making the smallest thing into the biggest issue. but to quote myself, "come out the f*ck*ng house you d*ckhead"them ones where i could see and hear the kids crying and sh*t but i couldnt help it

ffs did it again, feels like im getting bumped left and right.bought a car part, its the wrong part. copped it off ebay, they conned me with sum bump of a postage fee (score note postage lol)now i wanna return shits sayin yeah they return but postage non refundable, (postage was more then the item)I dont care i just want the right part.kmttttttttttttt

Guest Supreme Allah

sounds like a madness/

made fun of my boy when he had this bug...2 days later i can't eat anything without having the maddest stomach cramps and shits :D guess karma ain't done with me just yet :D feel so weak atm
knock knockwho's there? nigga it's nigga it's who? nigga its karma
  • Downvote 1

[Lil Kim] WOAH WOAH WOAH [Lil Kim]from the top Ant
it was over nothing and longshe likes shouting and making the smallest thing into the biggest issue. but to quote myself, "come out the f*ck*ng house you d*ckhead"them ones where i could see and hear the kids crying and sh*t but i couldnt help it
pmsl you offered out your sistermad man

tyskie>>>>>>ur favourite lager.its not a fat issue tho.
so you admitt your a pole. Cool, snm.Dnt beg Ireland no more, safe, we dnt like your type down the battle cruiser
?tyskie is a good lager.you've only been able to procure pints legally for a year shipmate, about 'we down the battle cruiser' behave urself.

Guest Esquilax
tyskie>>>>>>ur favourite lager.its not a fat issue tho.
so you admitt your a pole. Cool, snm.Dnt beg Ireland no more, safe, we dnt like your type down the battle cruiser
?tyskie is a good lager.you've only been able to procure pints legally for a year shipmate, about 'we down the battle cruiser' behave urself.
BATTEN DOWN THE 'ATCHES
  • Downvote 2

Can someone tell me why chicks can be such cunts.We f*ck, we both know it's casual.You start ignoring me and telling people you like me and think I think it's just a f*ck thing.I ignore you in retaliation and pretend you don't exist/bang other chicks around you.You start flirting with my friends all of whom think you're a massive bosh.All because you have feelings for me.Right.smfh.

Guest Lemons

I wish I had a job where I just turned up, did my work and f*cked off home. I'm sick and literally tired of the stress, taking work home with me/losing sleep etc. I find myself jealous of labourers etc on the way on as I see them chilling and enjoying just 'working'.I need a holiday.

Guest Esquilax
I wish I had a job where I just turned up, did my work and f*cked off home. I'm sick and literally tired of the stress, taking work home with me/losing sleep etc. I find myself jealous of labourers etc on the way on as I see them chilling and enjoying just 'working'.I need a holiday.
Must be English/Didn't you only just start this new job though?
  • Downvote 2