Random Celeb Spotting Thread

Guest Esquilax

Guest WAVESURFER

Met DJ Luck & MC Neat in Glasgow Foot Locker about 12 years ago, that's about the shittest one I can think of.

Got their autographs and that though, I was pretty excited at the time. Don't think I'd even seen a black person in the flesh up until that point, no joke.

Met DJ Luck & MC Neat in Glasgow Foot Locker about 12 years ago, that's about the shittest one I can think of.

Got their autographs and that though, I was pretty excited at the time. Don't think I'd even seen a black person in the flesh up until that point, no joke.

:lol:

That is f*cked

How old was you? About 12?

wot did he say when u said wa gwan

nodded looked shook

i felt like i was intimadating him so i tried to tone down the bass in my voice and asked him about his season

he said "yh its cool man, goin well'

i said aite cool bruvva and kept it movin

he was with some tiny white ting

/

saw steve bruce at one moterway stop off getting a three piece at kfc

he was shook

/

saw slim comedian (hood celeb) at one house do

dons funnier irl then on stage

/

saw johnny ganz and sneakbo earlier

was starstruck

Guest Supreme Allah

I walked past that guy who was in Lost on the strand a couple weeks ago, the one with black hair

ahh the one with black hair, decent guy, fantastic actor you should have taken a picture or something

seen quite a few due to my job

remember I was in a sandwich shop in Kennington with one girl from work...these two guys came in and shes nudging me and whispers in my ear that they're from JLS like I was bothered, one of them clocked her nudging me and started singing quietly and she fell for the bait "OMG your from JLS" :/

see Mel B in Studio Valbonne...she's mad tiny, Paris Hilton when that british best friend show was on, Katy Perry end of last year, remember walking past Fearne Cotton on Tottenham Court Road...jeez she was looking fire, the mayor of Las Vegas :lol: the guy is a g..everywhere he goes they have to have Bombay Sapphire

dunno why but i was thinkin about this whole celebrity culture thing this morning, im one of the people who cudnt care less about seeing celebrities coz i like what they do, not who they are. n i was thinkin about how people belittle others for caring, gettin startruck, hyperventilating an sh*t

good for them. coz woteva joy they get from seeing/meeting strangers, i dont, even if im in the same place at the same time seeing and hearing the same thing

not that i want to or anything like that...id probly respect myself less if i did...probly

o and this aint directed at ne1 in particular case ne1 gets defensiv

• Downvote 1