Random Celeb Spotting Thread

Guest Esquilax

bOY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE CELEBS ARE NEMORE

brother went to see Erykah Badu last week the girl he wa with knew people in her band so he stayed around and was jamming with her and her band eatting food and they were smoking shisha telling me she is a really nice person

Ive Seen:

Reggie Yates (chillin in his BMW down in Bond Street...he knew i recognised him....gave each other the nod of approval, said cool to each other...kept it moving)

Gay Guy from GMTV (Richard Arnold)

Eastenders cast (work experience in BBC press & pr)

Nicolas Anelka in Brent Cross

Emma Bunton in Brent Cross

Janine from Eastenders shopping in HMV Brent Cross

Cast of Heroes (Attended Heroes BBC launch party at the Egg building Central London)

Jon Culshaw (Central London)

Justin Hoyte

all I can remember for now

Guest WAVESURFER

Met DJ Luck & MC Neat in Glasgow Foot Locker about 12 years ago, that's about the shittest one I can think of.

Got their autographs and that though, I was pretty excited at the time. Don't think I'd even seen a black person in the flesh up until that point, no joke.

:lol:

That is f*cked

How old was you? About 12?

Yeah, I was about 12 or so.

I probably had seen a few black people about, but that's the first one that really sticks in my head. MC Neat was huge, dripping in gold, and buying trainers, so at that point he was basically the embodiment of what I expected a black person to be.

• Upvote 3

Guest Lemons

Saw Christina Millian on Carnaby Street a few years ago. Her mum was c*ck blocking everyone within a 2 mile radius. (not that any of us had a chance, I was wearing a velour tracksuit for one...)

• Upvote 3

Guest Lemons

lol at men wearing verlour

8 years ago, If you weren't rocking the full velours with the high tops you weren't gettin it in like me.

HASHTAGBallinontheblocklikei'm8feettall

Guest Lemons

i swear to god i saw styles p and his wife in bond street years back

i did a double take actually i did a quadrauple take and he was lookin at me...so maybe he knew i knew who he was

but i cant be sure..

would styles p walk around west london like that

dunno

It might have been the same day, but my boys saw him on Oxford Street getting into a cab with around 30 shoe boxes from Footlocker. They were all making the D Block 'Whaddup" noise and he responded with a salute.

So yeah, maybe.

• Upvote 2

no

then I bucked man in wetherspoons and he was on a hype ting got kicked out by bouncers, i blagged man back in and bought him a pint of strongbow which seemed to sekkle him a bit, we left shortly thereafter because he wanted me to cop an 8ball of cheese for him, which i did i mean its sp for f*ck sake, man got blazed and we sat on a green electric box thing on one road spitting freestyles, I merked him. He asked me to join his label but i was like nah fam i aspire to be a gunman not on some rapper slash fake thug ting, la, man respected my decision n we went our seperate ways

styles p defo the realest nigga

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1