OG NIKI

Flojo

That new generation makes me f*ck*ng sick, they're not even proper humans anymore.

because they dont hide their wicked ways like we were taught to?

Why do you do the wicked things you do?

Do you actually think you do them because you choose or because you have been socially engineered to?

lol i wasnt admitting anything, i was just implying that the things the younger generations are openly talking about/doing isnt anything new, they just dont seem to care who knows or just want people to know

Cant even believe people are condoning this and saying good luck to her let her live her life etc

Wow

Is this what this forum has become a bunch of classic liberals

Woman did not die for more freedom and equality for women so this whore could go on youtube and promote degrading herself to men

CBL

neither did they die so that she would be forced to live a lie

plus saying let her do her or otheres things of the same sentiment isnt necessarily condoning her specific actions just her ability to do what she wants, which many people find impossible

Cant even believe people are condoning this and saying good luck to her let her live her life etc

Wow

Woman did not die for more freedom and equality for women so this whore could go on youtube and promote degrading herself to men

CBL

:/

live your life brah

/

the same man criticizing her here are the same man downloading the latest zorn from the zorn thread

Wow

CBL

Why so stressed?

You need to just let 'hoes be hoes' tbh

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Find it a bit weird that some people are saying this slag is a sign of societies deterioration yet most of you claim to bang these kinds of chicks on a weekendly basis, so if they didn't exist what would you be doing...

Like someone said earlier, it's just a young bosh explicitly saying why/ how she's a bosh, hardly the shock of the century

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thing is most of you guys defending her (tommy h, bobby reds etc) and probably the same guys who wifey off these whores in real life then cry all women are the same when they f*ck your friend

I am living my life thanks but I care about the people around me and I am aware of how these things spread and become acceptable

Would you guys in favour of her actions allow your daughter to do it and dont say she wouldnt because if you let her live her life then she can do what she wants?

Thing is most of you guys defending her (tommy h, bobby reds etc) and probably the same guys who wifey off these whores in real life then cry all women are the same when they f*ck your friend

I am living my life thanks but I care about the people around me and I am aware of how these things spread and become acceptable

Would you guys in favour of her actions allow your daughter to do it and dont say she wouldnt because if you let her live her life then she can do what she wants?

this is the type of thing your parenting and teaching is supposed to prevent (if you're against it)

if you teach your child your version of the way to live and she turns out like this. imo it would be wrong to stop her

accept that you failed

seppuku is your only redemption

watch her get famous now, lovely little message to send the kids "wanna get a record deal/famous/on the front cover of heat? f*ck everyone in sight and let them film it or develop an eating disorder" joke thing is look at how many pages this mediocre bit of c*nt got, all because she's loose, even me posting this is furthering her cause.

EDIT 43 USERS ARE READING THIS SNM.

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

Tbh all your points about womens suffrage and rights are void because you're a man trying to suppress a fems sexuality so you're part of the problem

• Downvote 3

Tbh all your points about womens suffrage and rights are void because you're a man trying to suppress a fems sexuality so you're part of the problem

If you know what you was talking about I would give you a serious reply, sounds like you just wiki'd feminism quickly and read the radical strand where they seem the problem can only be helped by women not by society in general

Actually speechlesss how what the f*ck why what parents friends what the f*ck

:confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bemusement is too real, I watched it the first time and reloaded 20 seconds in to make sure I heard right.

Cannot believe how much hype she has generated in 1 day, her freestyle is on the top 20 viewed videos on youtube in the past day.

Guest Esquilax

If you know what you was talking about I would give you a serious reply, sounds like you just wiki'd feminism quickly and read the radical strand where they seem the problem can only be helped by women not by society in general

Still not you place to say, feminism promotes women exclusively, there a much better ideal sets that promote men & women equally, so I say it is YOU, good sir, who don't know what YOU're talking about

• Downvote 3