OG NIKI

Flojo

Guest Esquilax

That people whining about other artists who have a 'positive message' get no attention, like that's even relevant

It doesn't matter how many times you tell people to 'put the guns down' or w/e, if it's sh*t it's sh*t, and people generally don't want to listen to that, and by that I mean overwhelming positivity, especially in a music like grime which is built on and at its best when talking about violence and hardship

Guest Klitschko

That people whining about other artists who have a 'positive message' get no attention, like that's even relevant

Who'se whining about that

It's a 16 year old girl talking about being a slut, and getting somewhere for it

Everything else is irrelevant

• Upvote 1

@WileyArtist do yu fink ima do your show for free? Coz I'm not so u pay up mate lol, no freebies roun erer mate about 8 hours ago via ÃœberSocial

@Jade_JadeeyBabe yano what inspires the. The fact I can make a change. I've come out explicit but I gt the exposure nw to do suen positive

she aint as dumb as i thought

@AdamHull_ @OGniki I will pay her in shirt buttons 400 of em18 hours ago

laugh.gif

Guest Esquilax

Having one song with a positive message /= the artist having a positive message a la Bob Marley

WHAT R U SAYING ABOUT BOB?

I'm saying that having one song about doing good/ being positive and having a whole discography about Mac10s etc doesn't make you an artist with a positive message

Bob was all about good vibes n sh*t so is the antithesis of this

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

No, I'm attempting to highlight that our favourite musicians 'messages' aren't always good/ more likely to be dark, and there's nothing bad about it

And that generally being banging on about being positive and doing the right thing etc ae the ones left behind

No, I'm attempting to highlight that our favourite musicians 'messages' aren't always good/ more likely to be dark, and there's nothing bad about it

And that generally being banging on about being positive and doing the right thing etc ae the ones left behind

yo clear sum of your inbox bruddah

/

i honestly don't get why we're still talking about her

Guest Esquilax

yo clear sum of your inbox bruddah

/

i honestly don't get why we're still talking about her

Done