Youts That Shot That Young Ting Get Life.

Hernandez Balcazar

RIP to the girl though didn't deserve to die, as for the guys, they should have had better aim.

:/

do you think thats funny?

Nope, i mean they should have had better aim so they could hit each other rather than the innocent girl.

logout and reassess yourself bruvva

your doing it wrong

What don't try and imply i would make a joke over an innocent girl dying, logout and go get some p*ssy.

• Upvote 1

Hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.

Rot!

I hate when man say stupid things like this.

Why?

End of the day they took someones life, so f*ck them they deserve to suffer.

Nah man i don't believe in that, there getting their punishment in jail, at the end of the day they didn't mean to shoot the girl so the whole situation is tragic. I know a bunch of people that have let of stray shots and fortunately haven't hit anyone, so i can't sit here and say someone else in a similar situation should rot when i have friends who have got away with the same thing, i just like to have perspective when dealing with these things.

I hear what ur sayin bro but if it was your mum that got hit by stray carn you wouldnt be screamin the same thing

/ i hate i when these so called gun man cant buss gun properly its disgusts me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Swear they are reporting it as they just aimed the strap in the shop and started firing everyone else saw and got low so apart from her imo they meant to shoot her then if you have a dangerous dog and let it off the lead in the park and it mauled a lil child, the owner should not be punished because they never meant for the child to be mauled??

you know the consequences if you are bursting tings and now they have to deal with it

Rot!

Why?

at the end of the day they didn't mean to shoot the girl so the whole situation is tragic.

So the shooters are victims too? Cos they didn't mean to shoot her?

Rot!

Why?

at the end of the day they didn't mean to shoot the girl so the whole situation is tragic.

So the shooters are victims too? Cos they didn't mean to shoot her?

If i didn't say that don't try imply that i did.

I wouldn't be surprised if in some of these cases the guys have never shot a gun in their life, and when they do it just flies all over the place

Well duh

What do you think, they're down the shooting range firing at targets 3 times a week?

They were probably holding it sideways

• Upvote 3