The "so while we were away thread"..

Carpe_Deum

I was clicking my 'RWD' tab every 10 minits whilst crossing my fingers  :oops:  Felt like Tyrone Biggums.
lol, not that bad for me.. but did check it every night few times. specially when that virginia tech thing happened. was waiting to read thun link donal rumsfield and the CIA

I was clicking my 'RWD' tab every 10 minits whilst crossing my fingers  :oops:  Felt like Tyrone Biggums.
lol, not that bad for me.. but did check it every night few times. specially when that virginia tech thing happened. was waiting to read thun link donal rumsfield and the CIA
Neo-Con Carpe was probably busy on 9/11 conspiracy boards telling people steel buildings fall down in 7 seconds due to fires.Here is an interesting pic of Cho Hui which aint been discussed in the media.43pcvpk.jpg

Neo-Con Carpe was probably busy on 9/11 conspiracy boards telling people steel buildings fall down in 7 seconds due to fires.Here is an interesting pic of Cho Hui which aint been discussed in the media.43pcvpk.jpg
yeah yeah.. from ur avi..i can see what youve been up to on youtube. lost childwhos that other guy hes with?

yeah yeah.. from ur avi..i can see what youve been up to on youtube. lost childwhos that other guy hes with?
It aint been established yet who he is with.The avi aint from youtube fag.

ur avi is a video on youtube. one of ur conspiracy goons, made everything so fast so that the common sense people cant question the linkages it claims to be making. retards like you though are fine with such trash.
Go back to worshipping the elite government crooks faggott.

LOL you man make me laugh.Always warring with each other. But this made me laugh...

yeah yeah.. from ur avi..i can see what youve been up to on youtube. lost childwhos that other guy hes with?And man replies...
It aint been established yet who he is with.The avi aint from youtube fag.
You war with each other, stop halfway to ask a quick question and then carry on.