The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Guest Fat Eric

RIP man like my real donny Jesus. Ang tight man like thomas. my brudda peter. Man like andrew. Hol tight all my jerusalem mandem. Free political paul. Free pontius pilate, man soon touch road. Big up the main man GOD. Big up Mary Magdalene doin her ting on the nazareth strip. One love

im gettin sick of these moslems comin round my yard askin me if this is a muslim household5 stinkin bearded ugly bengalis tryin to sallaams man up and slyly tel me i should be goin to mosquefelt to say im atheist bt didnt wna get rushed in my own home... they looked like dirty immigrantstryin 2 tell me hellfire is reserved for those who dont believefukin knobs
shook one, can come on vip2 talkin reckless bout islam but cant say it to no guys face, bet u was all nodding and smilling and shaking guys hands.
why do you have a problem with the fact he doesn't like religion? edit, don't just mean this post, but generally

im gettin sick of these moslems comin round my yard askin me if this is a muslim household5 stinkin bearded ugly bengalis tryin to sallaams man up and slyly tel me i should be goin to mosquefelt to say im atheist bt didnt wna get rushed in my own home... they looked like dirty immigrantstryin 2 tell me hellfire is reserved for those who dont believefukin knobs
shook one, can come on vip2 talkin reckless bout islam but cant say it to no guys face, bet u was all nodding and smilling and shaking guys hands.
lol nail on head

It's clearly not the fact that he doesn't like religion, but his insulting manor towards it is just cuntish and childish."Smelly bearded guys" :rolleyes:A lot of people don't like religion on here, very few go on about it the way Afgoon does.

• Upvote 1