The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

HE CALLED THEM 'TENDERONIS' :D :D i dunno whts wrong with me nt them bait youngers but u know them overdeveloped ones tht dont look theier age youngchampionsedit. just googled tenderonis seems that is the apt name for my recent affinity. i thght tenderoni was another name for chicks

Must've been in Alto couple months back.Trio of bitches, my wingmen handle two, I handle the other. Talking on WhatsApp couple days later, etc. Doesn't really go anywhere, minor.Fast forward now, I'm in SkyBar. Holla at one of her friends, she's seems like she's on this, so I move her too, etc. She like 5'10'', thick, all that sh*t, etc. She looks ready, dinner is served.Talking on WhatsApp now, she drops to man, ''I only turned 17 recently''. :D

Pmsl I was discussin this with sxorps before.Them young tings u can train up. Thts the whole point of them,They are clay ready to b moulded with no baggageDo it right they will b forever loyal
do it wrong an u risk addin the the lesbian epidemicand or messin up their fragile feelings and mindsbig man should leave the young girls aloneand of course they love the attention from older guys but it is the older mans responsibility to leave them to grow up
  • Upvote 1

Guest 11 Bills

nah f*ck these young chicks 95% are so f*ckin irritatingbesides, I prefer an older womans body/experience/mentalityneed to f*ck with one of these cougars, young tings just aint appealing at all

• Upvote 1

Man said nodeev pmsl.Right now, at age 21, could never deal with younger than 18.Partly because I don't want too and by speaking to these young tings at work, wavelength is noway near the same, they so like....not developed in the mind.But I suppose you like that don't you.You can show them the ropes can't you.DEEV!

Guest Fat Eric
16 is fine and legal may just have to post up a couple colleges and hunt but no gary glitter tho
:D :D :D :D How can u write that and then no gary glitter./deevelish

Pmsl I was discussin this with sxorps before.Them young tings u can train up. Thts the whole point of them,They are clay ready to b moulded with no baggageDo it right they will b forever loyal
do it wrong an u risk addin the the lesbian epidemicand or messin up their fragile feelings and mindsbig man should leave the young girls aloneand of course they love the attention from older guys but it is the older mans responsibility to leave them to grow up
Never co-signed Grace so strongly before.At our age, it isn't our job to raise these tings, especially from time we still maturing ourselves./@Spsh K - co-sign the summer encouraging the deviance. To an extent.

Guest 11 Bills
Never co-signed Grace so strongly before.At our age, it isn't our job to raise these tings, especially from time we still maturing ourselves.
+ its groomingnot involved at all