The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Yeah he was a part of Eskibeat, Roll Deep, and OGz, dunno how he didn't pull something decent out of the bag through all the opportunity.Same goes with J2K tbh, guy's staying forever mediocre.I think there's an issue in the UK scene with barely anyone actually being given proper guidance with their work.

• Upvote 1

Guest 11 Bills

what does Amber Rose actually do?im not good with keepin up with celebs, but Ive never known what shes famous for

• Downvote 1

Yeah he was a part of Eskibeat, Roll Deep, and OGz, dunno how he didn't pull something decent out of the bag through all the opportunity.Same goes with J2K tbh, guy's staying forever mediocre.I think there's an issue in the UK scene with barely anyone actually being given proper guidance with their work.
!!!!!!!!!!mainly cos alot of man wanna be stars. no one wants to be behind the scenes and build sh*t, if they do they dont really know what they doing.
defovery frustrating

Guest 11 Bills

Koke gt signed n ended up in prisonG Frsh, I dont even know what hes doinRetry is getting top 5'swho else got recently signed?