The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Rapper Aggro Santos arrested over Chichester rape claim _52652988_52652987.jpg The performer's lawyer said his client strongly denied the rape allegation Continue reading the main story Related Stories

A Brazilian-born rapper and a former contestant on I'm a Celebrity has been arrested on suspicion of rape after a university gig in West Sussex. Aggro Santos, 22, whose first name is Yuri, and a 20-year-old man have been arrested and bailed until June pending inquiries. The performer's lawyer said his client strongly denied the allegations. Sussex Police said the arrests followed an incident at Chichester's Ship Hotel in the early hours of Saturday. A spokesman for Sussex Police said: "Two men aged 20 and 22, both from London, were arrested on suspicion of rape following an incident at the Ship Hotel in Chichester in the early hours of Saturday morning. "They were later bailed until June 20." Debut single Santos's solicitor Phil Smith, of Tuckers Solicitors, said: "At this stage, this is purely an allegation which has been, and is, vehemently denied by my client." A spokesman for the University of Chichester said: "It is a fact that Aggro Santos played at the University of Chichester Students' Union earlier in the evening. "However, due to criminal investigations taking place, it is not appropriate for the university to comment further on these allegations at this time." Santos's debut single, Candy, reached number five in the UK charts last year. Last year, he also appeared in ITV's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in which he made it to the final six.

Guest haze-e

Lol.I feel gay just for knowing who Martha Graham is and what she is known for. Perks of having a dancer girlfriend i guess.

Facebook gives advertisers access to millions of user accountshttp://www.tgdaily.com/security-features/55876-facebook-gives-advertisers-access-to-millions-of-user-accounts