The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

normally hate hipster bullshit, but i kinda like that tune for some reason
Same,I think it's the style of the beat.Imagine grime started in the UK and these yanks have basically bitten the production style and are now creating niche scenes off the back of it.
nah i doubt it
It's possible, these left of centre music guys tend to be aware of other niche scenes through the mags/sites they read and Dizzee got a lot of love over there.Even if they didn't bite it the similarities in production style are there, certain people in grime should have stuck at it and pushed their sound overseas.

Same,I think it's the style of the beat.Imagine grime started in the UK and these yanks have basically bitten the production style and are now creating niche scenes off the back of it.
nah i doubt it
It's possible, these left of centre music guys tend to be aware of other niche scenes through the mags/sites they read and Dizzee got a lot of love over there.Even if they didn't bite it the similarities in production style are there, certain people in grime should have stuck at it and pushed their sound overseas.
i just dnt thin k grime was big enough, for a lot of ppl in the states to catch on, even in its prime it was a strictly a english ting.and i swear dizzie flopped hard when he went America

may be because i am tired but i found this vid really deep, it made me think about life and what regrets i have even in my short life iv lived so far so imagine how many there may be by the time i'm 60./ Anyone who says they have no regrets are kidding thereself.

nah i doubt it
I see wot ur saying but it's got more in common with that whole Miami bass type sh*t they have over there.

Guest TimeBomb

i just clocked, my baby mother has the exact same tattoo on her arm as amber rose, what a f*ckin mug/i love the vest pic

nah i doubt it
I see wot ur saying but it's got more in common with that whole Miami bass type sh*t they have over there.
this sounds a lot like early grime to me.

nah i doubt it
this sounds a lot like early grime to me.

Why am I hearing the word 'nigga' being used freely?