The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

what is giggs on man should start shooting niggers in these kinda vids dont wanna see this p*ssy sh*t *switches on boondocks*if Big mike G done a vid like that it would of been pure gangster bare gunshot bitches and gang banging out

Whats. Been customised broThat car is factory standard
:D
tell me whats been customised then?u know nothing about cars bro so dont beg itu dont even drive silly mug
sheeeeeeee whoz this guy whos come outof the woodwork
tell me whats been customised then?u know nothing about cars bro so dont beg itu dont even drive silly mug
the hyate is real
Forget him, you pissing me off. Answer his fakking question. Mug./Video has been removed, what happened?/Just seen the video. Disgusting.
  • Upvote 1

the hyate is real
Forget him, you pissing me off. Answer his fakking question. Mug./Video has been removed, what happened?/Just seen the video. Disgusting.
and who are u pmsl d*ckhed bowy
  • Downvote 2

the hyate is real
and who are u pmsl d*ckhed bowy
question avoided attempt number 2 :D
  • Upvote 3

lol^^^^its c*nt seasonjust was on profilepic and see this what kinda dumb c*nt is she did he tie her up to take the tv????tralkabout.jpggonna send her a link to this page to show that I am mocking herhttp://www.profilepic.com/Roxylouise666/

he cant be that much of an idiot if he managed to get out the house with a tv, phone and money.
thats what I said when I sent her a comment how did man get out of your yard with a tv without tieing u up or some shitdid u see that breh in south who raped the same women twice on seperate occasions man needs a indefinite sentance thats super peak