The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

i dn't even carelook how well spoken she is for someone in her positionher life held promisethen she gets life at 16 for killing the pedophille that ruined her life by turning her into a prostitute at 13Thats bull shitat the most i would of given her 3 years, and tbh that would just be to keep the "you can't condone any kind of murder" folk off my back.
LOL @ this. I would love to see the person she would have been if she only got a 3 year sentence.It wasn't redemption or a spiritually cleansing murder. It's the severity of the punishment and the 16 years of time she's served already that changed her into a person you feel compassion for. Schwarzenegger already commuted her sentence to 25 years with parole anyway which is a fairer sentence cos she didn't deserve life.
lol @ your thought process. are you telling me you know the exact amount of time necessary to rehabilitate someone? How do you know she was even rehabilitated? She was an over achiever before she went to prison, so i doubt being in a prison was what gave her the motivation to continue pickng up a book. Like she said "be all you can be" doesn't really apply to people in prison. Most people tend to get worst in prison, especially those who have life. How niave are you that you would give the prison system that fails millions every year the credit for her own fortitude. You're a tool.I feel the most compasion for the child that killed her rapist. The man that took a double honour student and turned her into a prostitute. Given the opportunity i believe most people would have done the same, and a large portion of the ones that didn't wouldn't have done so not because they possess a certain degree of "moral scrupels" but because they possess the foresight to properly appreciate what will most likely happen next. Are teenagers not famed for their legendary short sightedness?imo rehabilitaion as provided by the prison system was not neccessary. Counciling was, and minimum jail time as a means of punnishment, so some idiot wouldn't start screaming i think murder is okay.same white middle class dribble i had to put up with at uni.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i dn't even carelook how well spoken she is for someone in her positionher life held promisethen she gets life at 16 for killing the pedophille that ruined her life by turning her into a prostitute at 13Thats bull shitat the most i would of given her 3 years, and tbh that would just be to keep the "you can't condone any kind of murder" folk off my back.
LOL @ this. I would love to see the person she would have been if she only got a 3 year sentence.It wasn't redemption or a spiritually cleansing murder. It's the severity of the punishment and the 16 years of time she's served already that changed her into a person you feel compassion for. Schwarzenegger already commuted her sentence to 25 years with parole anyway which is a fairer sentence cos she didn't deserve life.
lol @ your thought process. are you telling me you know the exact amount of time necessary to rehabilitate someone? How do you know she was even rehabilitated? She was an over achiever before she went to prison, so i doubt being in a prison was what gave her the motivation to continue pickng up a book. Like she said "be all you can be" doesn't really apply to people in prison. Most people tend to get worst in prison, especially those who have life. How niave are you that you would give the prison system that fails millions every year the credit for her own fortitude. You're a tool.I feel the most compasion for the child that killed her rapist. The man that took a double honour student and turned her into a prostitute. Given the opportunity i believe most people would have done the same, and a large portion of the ones that didn't wouldn't have done so not because they possess a certain degree of "moral scrupels" but because they possess the foresight to properly appreciate what will most likely happen next. Are teenagers not famed for their legendary short sightedness?imo rehabilitaion as provided by the prison system was not neccessary. Counciling was, and minimum jail time as a means of punnishment, and so some idiot wouldn't start screaming i think murder is okay.same white middle class dribble i had to put up with for 3 years at uni.
tl;dr
  • Downvote 2

Lol that bird shouldn't be given 25 years f*ck*ng joketingsameways there are nonces given much less, who will comitt the same crimes again and againthis lass isn't going to murder another person and is not a threat to the community THE JUSTICE SYSTEM...WHAT A JOKE

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah
tbh there should be an exception for people who deserve to diewhen u groom an 11 year old and turn her into a prostitute at 13 and abuse her I dont think you deserve to live tbh, thats just too muchand they prey on the vulnerable which makes them 100x more f*cked up

Guest Supreme Allah
why have we got this now? OP is a bit of a loser/http://www.newstatesman.com/newspapers/2011/04/phone-yeah-cameron-murdochWELL worth a read about cameron and how much of a c*nt murdoch is
Very good read, hold tight Hugh Grant getting his own back
Good read. So many cunts in power. This may deserve its own topic.
interesting read
excellent read

i dn't know what that means.but considering you were typing for quite a while, then decided to just put thati'll take it as you're apology for being a tool
Essentially I read your first line and your last line and gave up on the sh*t in the middle. While responding I realised I got more valuable stuff to do, so tried to drop it. Moretime I just lurk in this thread cos you guys are funny.Tbh I don't think your opinion is stupid. Just you are. Next time just argue the point instead of trying to scapegoat me for your sh*t uni experience.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

does anyone else have problems with notifications/messages. I log in, see that i have x amount of notifications/messages, click and theres nothing there, then after 10 mins sometimes the number comes up again, i click and i can read them but then they disappear after i read
Yeah doing all sorts of madness.Notification comes to my phone.I go check on FB, nothing is there.Then after some time the red box comes up, click it, nothing.Later it will come up again and work as normal.Days later it will come up again :\

does anyone else have problems with notifications/messages. I log in, see that i have x amount of notifications/messages, click and theres nothing there, then after 10 mins sometimes the number comes up again, i click and i can read them but then they disappear after i read
Yeah doing all sorts of madness.Notification comes to my phone.I go check on FB, nothing is there.Then after some time the red box comes up, click it, nothing.Later it will come up again and work as normal.Days later it will come up again :\
been doing this several days, pisses me off mainly coz i cant read messages

Why is Tupac a positive figure to so many people.He is 1 . a convicted rapist2. He shot cops.3. He was at times very disrespectful to black women(and men of course), people like hip hop godfather kool herc have called him a destructive influence in Hip-Hop.What if them bullets that hit them cops, hit a little girl on the side of the road, yet why is the man remembered so fondly, by alot of people to the point i had my teacher back in secondary school read us out a poem he wrote.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF0zdQp99RUSurely in this black and white world, your either good or bad, gold or filth sureley there is no inbetween.

• Downvote 4