The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

“One day, somebody came up to me and was like, ‘Yo, Hov is in the cafeteria,’ ” Busta Rhymes told MTV News’ Sway. “They weren’t calling him Hov at the time; they were calling him Jay. ‘Do you want to step to him on some rhyme sh–?’ So I go. At the time, when we were rhyming, it was speed rap. That was the thing to do. I knew how to freak it, and he knew how to freak it. And at the time, he was so ill, ’cause of the people he was with at the time, Jaz-O and them, it was their thing [that style]. He kind of got the best of the situation. I got to give it up. He was so ill and his arsenal was so long that he had more than what I did. I spit my one rap, and my tank was empty real fast. He came with two or three after that, and I was like, ‘Here we go.’ But I gave it my best. That was probably the fist time that I lost a battle that mattered,” he said. “[Jay-Z] always exemplified greatness as an MC. He was a scientist with it.”

spacer.gifspacer.gif886596267_671055.jpg Tinie Tempah Related Stories Theboombox : Earlier this year, U.K. rapper Tinie Tempah jumped on Wiz Khalifa's 'Black and Yellow' remix and now he's returning the favor. The two re-teamed for Tempah's second U.S. single 'Til I'm Gone,' courtesy of Grammy-winning Norwegian production team Stargate.The 22-year-old rap phenom, who is slowly but surely solidifying his U.S. music takeover, was drawn to Khalifa because of their career similarities. "I feel like we're in the same kind of situation but in reverse," Tempah told Rolling Stone of the Pittsburgh native. "He's really huge in the U.S. and I have a lot of presence in the Europe and UK, so if there was ever a time to collaborate now would be the time."
GARN

why is obamas birth certificate being discussed here FFS/anymore off topic sh*t and im deleting any and all random topics in any room.
Here, here! Enough of that birth certificate malarkey and on to more pressing issues (but still continuing on the topic of Obama); Look at the booty:

f*ck

Guest 11 Bills

nah thats the Omnia 7still waiting for o2 to contact me, but they said it may not be until Wednesday, dont know if I should just use one of them phone sites then cancel the o2 one

wolw!!Tucked in before the jacket drop quantized his jawline and all sorts. :D :D :D :D
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOReplayed that first k.o. like 10 timeshis just got SPUN
lol@ the Street Fighter voice over at the end
1st KO "DAAAM"2ND KO "DAAAM""RICH JUST DROPPED BOTH THEESE BOWYS" IGYUGHIO;HGYDHAJDKOVFHBNDSM
"Wake up son"/ROFL at the Street Fighter ending