The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

little dee is good. dnt like his voice tho/swear he shoulda blown by now. be on tht devlin vibe./ang tite my don big glamz in dat vid
Yeah his voice has held him back, also his content is far less exaggerated than say someone like Strapzy or English Frank, most people think his just some moist white guy, the fact that he does both grime and rap probably doesn't help him either.

little dee is good. dnt like his voice tho
this has always been my issue with him, sounds whiny, too high pitched, probably the reason why he's not bigger
yei personally think he jus made the wrong choice tho. swear he was in a similar position to chipmunk at one point?nd hes white which is an adv.
Yeah pretty much, i think he was signed to Eskibeats there was a time where he was always with Wiley, him and Ice Kid flopped their chance while Chipmunk progressed.

little dee is good. dnt like his voice tho
this has always been my issue with him, sounds whiny, too high pitched, probably the reason why he's not bigger
yei personally think he jus made the wrong choice tho. swear he was in a similar position to chipmunk at one point?nd hes white which is an adv.
ice kid.