Sign in to follow this  
Numero001

hiphop Why Am I Not A Mod?

I was the most active member in the RWD counterpart, why am I not a mod here?Please send answers on a stamped envelopeThank You

you probably took to long to come over, dnt think u was here wen we was sorting out the mod tings...yeh u are a good mod (did change), but i'll sign the petition...ask admin to be a supermod, cos u regualary post everywhere..

Maaan, I never changed. I just had to be on point and let people know that certain things werent happening in my room.

na...you cannot post anything thats avaliable to be purchased.VIP 2 basically has the same rules as RWD still...you can send a coded pm to whoever wants it.

i sign the petition that he needs to be re interviewed. he has questionable HH/Rnb music taste.on the level of liking ALL of beyonce recent album.. etc. he needs another assessement :evil:

numero001 this isnt the same site as rwdthis is the flashback site you was never mod herehowever you were a decent mod still give it some time and youll have some powers again.

Yeah I know this isnt RWD, but it may as well be. Not being rude but Flashback wasnt anything until RWD was down.Decent?! Props for kinda recognising and safe for getting back to me