''Moley Moley Moley''

Mame Biram Diouf

Anyone ever been on the receiving end of meeting a girl/doing something with one who has an off putting mole?They actually make me sick tbh glad I have not been that scaredOnly experience I have had is getting brain from some slore who had one meaty brown one just above her lips them ones when you look down and just feel like you are going to be sick and want to stay stop but dont want word spreading around that you said stop could make you look so wrong to other peopleOne of my close boys had an encounter with some thick white ting said he was beating it from the front all is good but it got to doggy time flipped it over and staring him right in the face on her bum chick big mole one of them ones with that hitler piece of aryan hair sticking out he is a dog for carrying onIs it just me with this resentment with moles?Come a long way since the whole face mole female could never put myself through that againShare yours...

Guest Supreme Allah

nah but i had one whose vagina spelt like vinegarno i did not find out like that, fingerin in the toilets, one guy lookin for me, i open the door n stick the finger about a metre from his face, he says later on it stung his nose tooanother thing is foundation, went to slags house, she had other slags there, one of them took me up (very drunk, but i care not) all eating up my face we was goin good until slag #1 came up to take her drunkened friend, or something like that, my boys se m ejust burst out laughin, looked in the mirror n my face had turned white from all that foundation.just braggin now, slag number one, she was ON IT, HARD, jammin in her room with like 4 other friends, she tells me to lie in her bed next to her, eveyones on some chair facing us n shes just grabbin my tings im on some Lil Kim sh*t like WOAH WOAH WOAH, the friends see whats gonna happen and go to the toilet (rich bitch had an en suite in her room) she asks if i have the dom (them times i was holding them longer than travelcards) put it on, she went on top with her freshly shaven steel wire pubes, didnt even finish cos her friends were shouting from the toilet that they wanna get out, she was kinda ugly aswell, gt it for weeks in school, bt i wasnt complaingall this happened around 13/14Essex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my whore days >>>>>>> swear id hit anything with a vagina them times, my manness was like a clunge seeking misslethis has nothing to do with your topic but im hungry and no one will deliverno idea why its so long but its 1am

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1