Perfect BBQ Line-Up

Mame Biram Diouf

Jas and Eskiboy need not apply with their packet burgers and burnt sausages with ketchup

>>>>> White BBQs

They just do it wrong imo should stick to baking

Anyway.....

BBQ ribs, Jerk Chickhen, Saltfish Fritters, Fruit Salad, Dumpling, Lamb Shish, Home-made 1/4 pounders,

Add yours and share your good and bad experiences at BBQs

Anyone ever suffered food poisoning? Or been to them ones where you get 1 chicken thigh and spoon of rice with no seconds

:angry:

• Downvote 5

LOL at no fish.

Some seasoned snappers, dash that on the grill, paint it with the special sauce every so often.

Also it's all about cooking all meat in the oven for at least half and hour before putting it on the grill. Went to this white BBQ and guys were dashing raw meat onto the grill, and telling me a breast piece was ready to be eaten after 10 minutes, f*ck outta here.

Same way I didnt include corn or hot wings, lamb chops, pork chops bro I have to miss out somethings so other people can post some I haven't listed

C/S the after two bites into the chicken and your tasting raw meat look down at its all red them ones when your sitting on the toilet next morning praying that it hasnt infected you

Guest Supreme Allah

werever the pork is, thats where I head

if you got some nice ribs with some nice sauce on it its LIVE, we had some when we went campin back in 08, proper sick, im always shook that the food at BBQ's will be undercooked and i dont eat bbq'd chicken either

f*ck the salad too, no one wants you

Bane what are Indian bbq's sayin tho breh?

If you are willing to wear a sari I can bring you into my incested aunties bbq this summer?

Her secret chicken tikka recipe >>>>>> your aunties bbq'd unwashed spuds seasoned with soil

I wnt wear a sari

how about a turban as a compromise?

Guest Supreme Allah

African BBQs>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that shits a celebration, music, family members you did even know you had, kids sit separate from adults playing games or randomly playing on computers, they got the malibu n sh*t poppin off, couple beers, stories you cant understand cos u dnt speak the f*ckin language.

sausages, steaks, random meat, burgers etc

good times Style P would be proud of

Guest Fat Eric

Polystyrene plates full of colourful grains of jollof rice. Sweet and creamy coleslaw to the side next to the juicest of plaintain fried to perfection. The finest cuts of chicken breast, thighs and wings immersed in a flavoursome blend of herbs and spices. This is all served with an ice cold bottle of the finest supermalt brewed in the mountains of Ghana.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

f*ckin hungry now, them ones where you open the fridge and cupboard every 3 minutes hoping to find something, going back empty handed, then going back again in the hope something will magically appear

really should have gone tesco today