FA Cup Semis & Week 33 (DERBY WEEK)

Guest FA23

Arsenal are a shambles of a football club.What on earth were the players doing. I'm feeling kushty at 3-1 thinking yeah arsenal will catch up with them manc wankers and win the league then they go and do that. f*ck off you cunts. :D @ Reina even thinking of joining arsenal. On ye bike mi lad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight at the crossbar...Your defence + song was to blame more than Szcesny
Shut up, you just dont want us to steal your keeper.
We will have a better chance of winning something next year than you lot will. :D
Your talking about next year... See right there your cheering me up.
  • Downvote 2

Straight at the crossbar...Your defence + song was to blame more than Szcesny
Shut up, you just dont want us to steal your keeper.
We will have a better chance of winning something next year than you lot will. :D
Your talking about next year... See right there your cheering me up.
You best do the same fam :D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol at BAE being MOTM for Tottenham.Like say van der Vaart & Modric wasn't playing, smh.
modric had a average game by his standards. VDV played well but BAE dint put a foot wrong. easily out best player.

Your last two seasons have been dead in December, you don't have a permanent manager, Comolli is buying you players this summer and your 6th... :D SALUTE.
New owners...Kenny Dalglish will be given a contract :D Along with Steve Clarke :D Reina will stay :D We will buy great players in the summer :D While you guys carry on buying kids Cant wait :D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your last two seasons have been dead in December, you don't have a permanent manager, Comolli is buying you players this summer and your 6th... :D SALUTE.
New owners...Kenny Dalglish will be given a contract :D Along with Steve Clarke :D Reina will stay :D We will buy great players in the summer :D While you guys carry on buying kids Cant wait :D
shamed to admit this is true tbhplus loosing quality players we already have and then having to start again
  • Upvote 3

We should of won in the end. Chances were there. I wasn't worried even at 3-1 down. Arsenal team is nothing now, they are f*cked mentally. Who saw Wenger bare stressed even at 3-1 up?! lol This young team is going to kill him and he'll be twitching like our 'arry

• Downvote 3

BAE plays Walcott on for the first (Dawson's fault tho) and go back and watch BAE contribution on the 3rd down his side.
clutching. neither goal were his fault tho. dawson and gallas at fault, maybe bale could have done more to stop wallys cross.