Devil Music

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

I never used to believe in all this sh*t but its all getting a bit peak.

Lady Gaga-Judas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWpkZSCMXU

I wanna love you,

But something's pulling me away from you

Jesus is my virtue,

Judas is the demon I cling to

I cling to

[Chorus]

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel

But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel

But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Also interesting it's dropping around Easter as well, I remember all the Jesus being killed and resurrection stuff happened around now

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

dnt see the problem

the devil doesnt exist anyway so its just wannabe shock music to get attention, its like singing about a talking cat

Odd Future are worse than this at times

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Guest Supreme Allah

or the gratest thing humans did was to enslave other minds into following something they cant see with simplistic theories for creation, humanity and the afterlife, make them afraid of a character to live their life in a certain way

no atheist

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

or the gratest thing humans did was to enslave other minds into following something they cant see with simplistic theories for creation, humanity and the afterlife, make them afraid of a character to live their life in a certain way

trust

maybe it's cos there was never religion in my house, but it's crazy to me how people can't see the wood for the trees with religion/see it for what it is. actually baffles me when i meet people who believe in it

Guest M12 Part 2

trust

maybe it's cos there was never religion in my house, but it's crazy to me how people can't see the wood for the trees with religion/see it for what it is. actually baffles me when i meet people who believe in it

Im not the most religious guy in the world. But boy you cant just disregard something that has managed to withstand 2000+years of criticism.

• Upvote 1