Devil Music

Guest M12

Carribean food isn't the same as soul food btw

/

There's no issue at hand ur jus tryna invent some personality and I'm not having it.

At goddax

:/ Who said it was tho SHORTBOY?

/

Ok, so you'll stop all the nonsense & live ur e-life yeah yeah SHORTBOY, invent a personality & ur not having it?

:lol:

Your actually f*cked SHORTBOY!

/

And who's goddax?

Guest Supreme Allah

lol at using that shitty white layout

White layout stays winning.

black one is hedious (no Nazi)

sometimes i even use the mobile layout on my PC

PS, we really need a layout that can sense whether your on desktop or mobile and change it accordingly

so fidgety zooming in and clickin that skin menu on a small screen

Carribean food isn't the same as soul food btw

/

There's no issue at hand ur jus tryna invent some personality and I'm not having it.

At goddax

:/ Who said it was tho SHORTBOY?

/

Ok, so you'll stop all the nonsense & live ur e-life yeah yeah SHORTBOY, invent a personality & ur not having it?

Your actually f*cked SHORTBOY!

/

And who's goddax?

• 11 months later...

In the first book of Adam and Eve, Satan frequently led his entourage of fallen angels in trying to entice Adam and Eve away from their home whereby he could destroy them.

The second book of Adam and Eve begins just after the murder of Abel. By the time of Jared, sixth from Adam, the earth was becoming populated by the Adamites on the mountain and the Kenites below. The frequency of Satan’s visits on the mountain were redirected with frequent visits to the Kenites. Although occasionally Satan went up to tempt the sons of Adam.

In this version, Satan gave his offspring the ability to make musical instruments and bright colorful clothes in order to entice the Adamites to come down from the mountain. Like Adam and Eve were prevented from returning to Eden, the Adamites were prevented from returning up the mountain once they had gone down. Lamech, sixth from Cain, had a son named Genun. But as to this Genun, Satan came into him in his childhood; and he made sundry trumpets and horns, and strings instruments, cymbals and psalteries, and lyres and harps, and flutes; and he played on them at all times and at every hour. When he played on them, Satan came into them, so that from among them were heard beautiful and sweet sounds, that ravished the heart. (2Adam & Eve 20:2-3) By the way, Cain’s descendant Lamech is said to be the one, in his old age and with poor vision, who accidentally kills Cain with an arrow while hunting with his son Tubal-Cain. (Jasher 2:26-28)

Brisc m8 you're a drug dealing borderline alcoholic please please P.L.E.A.S.E don't stick your oar in cuz it's just LOLableJas, thank God we have metaphorical healing whilst people are being systematically murdered/ genocided/ mutilated, as long as we have metaphor we should all be good, safe God you c*nt, why don't you do some f*ck*ng work, create the world in 7 days then cotch then kill every one on earth in a flood then give the world to Satan be like "Lol alright I'll BRB" while we all die of diseases and suffer because we are inherently born with original sin that we must repent for and live our lives in servitude to this unimaginably awful deity who wouldn't think twice about slaughtering your whole fam just to prove he's the boss. But I can see you capitilising You so it's a tr0ll ting so SNM, I know what I know, and don't claim to know anything more.

the days when joseph used to pipe up

and then jas and his goons boxed him up

I MEAN YOU CHANGED MAN! *sticks from that styles p skit voice*

In the first book of Adam and Eve, Satan frequently led his entourage of fallen angels in trying to entice Adam and Eve away from their home whereby he could destroy them.

The second book of Adam and Eve begins just after the murder of Abel. By the time of Jared, sixth from Adam, the earth was becoming populated by the Adamites on the mountain and the Kenites below. The frequency of Satan’s visits on the mountain were redirected with frequent visits to the Kenites. Although occasionally Satan went up to tempt the sons of Adam.

In this version, Satan gave his offspring the ability to make musical instruments and bright colorful clothes in order to entice the Adamites to come down from the mountain. Like Adam and Eve were prevented from returning to Eden, the Adamites were prevented from returning up the mountain once they had gone down. Lamech, sixth from Cain, had a son named Genun. But as to this Genun, Satan came into him in his childhood; and he made sundry trumpets and horns, and strings instruments, cymbals and psalteries, and lyres and harps, and flutes; and he played on them at all times and at every hour. When he played on them, Satan came into them, so that from among them were heard beautiful and sweet sounds, that ravished the heart. (2Adam & Eve 20:2-3) By the way, Cain’s descendant Lamech is said to be the one, in his old age and with poor vision, who accidentally kills Cain with an arrow while hunting with his son Tubal-Cain. (Jasher 2:26-28)

why are you posting this?