Devil Music

Guest M12

Guest Esquilax

If you're asking can science be evidenced then yes it can

I'm not talking about the birth of the universe, I'm talking about evolution and all that good sheeit

Dunno why you're calling it 'atheist science' though

@ Smadd that's the exact sort of self righteous attitude that turns people off in droves, you must realise this

reason i said it is cos the atheists that i see on here and the other famous ones, you seem to be hell bent on telling other people that they are wrong in their beliefs and who ever believes in God is stupid

and the more people that come round to your way of thinkin the better you feel, the more validated u feel

I feel the same way about some Christians, many born agains that I came into contact with at uni. Theres this sort of desperation to make u believe their version of religion and they don't want to actually open their mind to other schools of thought.

if you were all happy with your thoughts and beliefs you wouldn't use certain ignorant talk against people who have religion and faith

you would be able to discuss without dismissing another persons existence

and you wouldnt feel emotional when someone disagrees with you, because you KNOW in your heart what you believe is right

if you don't feel it in your heart than its not the right thing

I think it has a lot more with peoples general attitude rather than their beliefs.

i am an athiest, but i have no interest in trying to force my beliefs on others. I do however take issue with people like brisco and radio attempting to take the moral high ground with others. I will speak out on anything that falls foul of my moral code and i do disapprove of organized religion.

as for esq, he does have a superior, patronizing tone, especially in debate. and yes he was taught to be like this in private school.

although to be fair, im seeing people arguing against him in the same "i belive *insert beliefs* and therefore i am better than you" tone.

ive read parts of the bible and there are bits i liked and bits i didnt. i was put off by the way you can turn a page and read something that completely contradicts what you've previously read. and i got a lot more from the buddhist sutras and daoist and confucian writings i have read.

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

I dunno where this whole idea that I get my brain from private school even though I paid no attention and was generally an underachieving failure...

But pos anyway

If you're asking can science be evidenced then yes it can

I'm not talking about the birth of the universe, I'm talking about evolution and all that good sheeit

Dunno why you're calling it 'atheist science' though

show me some evidence bro of 'all that good sh*t'

Guest Esquilax

Our dying Universe, our dying sun, the way species change to adapt to their surroundings, the inevitability of a multi-verse extending into the 10th dimension, the general unlivability of certain places on earth, our imperfections as beings, countless other examples

• Downvote 1

Our dying Universe, our dying sun, the way species change to adapt to their surroundings, the inevitability of a multi-verse extending into the 10th dimension, the general unlivability of certain places on earth, our imperfections as beings, countless other examples

while at the same time, the bible, completed around 2000 yrs ago, with just 60 books, written over a period of 1400 years , by many men and women who were never formally educated in writing,most of whom never met each other, have been able to accurately predict many aspects of our past present and future so seamlessly.

i find it funny when people claim this and that about christianity because they didnt like sunday school. not on anything really tangible.

while at the same time, the bible, completed around 2000 yrs ago, with just 60 books, written over a period of 1400 years , by many men and women who were never formally educated in writing,most of whom never met each other, have been able to accurately predict many aspects of our past present and future so seamlessly.

like what?

concrete examples of stuff that has been predicted in the bible

not bullshit like "and there will come a time when man lieth with man"

Guest Supreme Allah

like what?

other than that, 1400 years, who the f*ck made the decision on who made it into the bible?

was there like a bible publishing committee?

if these made it, does that means there are other ones who may have seen things differently and and didnt make the cut?

did they all know Jesus and that?

its prob cos im about to konk out any moment, but, how can we be sure whats written is exactly what they said? is there like an authentic original book for each of them? did they just talk and pass it on to others? if so, then there'd be a huge chance of it catchin Chinese Whispers syndrome

ill try and make more sense 2moro

• Downvote 1

like what?

other than that, 1400 years, who the f*ck made the decision on who made it into the bible?

was there like a bible publishing committee?

if these made it, does that means there are other ones who may have seen things differently and and didnt make the cut?

did they all know Jesus and that?

its prob cos im about to konk out any moment, but, how can we be sure whats written is exactly what they said? is there like an authentic original book for each of them? did they just talk and pass it on to others? if so, then there'd be a huge chance of it catchin Chinese Whispers syndrome

ill try and make more sense 2moro

err you can't

it's obviously been adapted throughout history, mistranslated, edited etc