Burning the Koran

Frank.

Good, they shouldve jailed that Demon calling himself a pastor who Burnt the Koran in the US as well.

although, i didnt see any jihadists calling for fatwas against saudi and bahraini authorities who have been burning mosques

tearing them down and burning korans, as well as beating and harrasing Muslim clerics in support of the opposition.

so lets just say a big f*ck YOU to extremists on both sides. you're just a bunch of pussys who pick and choose when to be religious and are most likely going to hell anyways.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

In no way what this guy done was right, but yet our authorities let extremists preach hatred on our streets and claim benefits, shocking. its just a book, wonder how many bibles have been burnt in public?

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR NEXT TASK IS, SO THAT YOU COMPARE ACCURATELY :)

BECAUSE SAYING DOWN WITH THE UK AND TROOPS FIGHTING IN A USELESS RACIST WAR IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM BURNING A KORAN,

A SPIRITUAL MORAL CODE USED BY BRITISH SOILDERS ALSO FIGHTING YOUR STUPID WAR.

OR DID THE NF LEAFLET LEAVE OUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE ALSO MUSLIMS IN THE BRITISH ARMY???

YA c*nt. GO FIND US THOSE BIBLES BEING BURNT...IN THE UK. TANKS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In no way what this guy done was right, but yet our authorities let extremists preach hatred on our streets and claim benefits, shocking. its just a book, wonder how many bibles have been burnt in public?

BECAUSE SAYING DOWN WITH THE UK AND TROOPS FIGHTING IN A USELESS RACIST WAR IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM BURNING A KORAN,

OR DID THE NF LEAFLET LEAVE OUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE ALSO MUSLIMS IN THE BRITISH ARMY???

i didnt say i agree with it you idiot, clearly were half sharing the burdon of fighting the taliban with muslims, afghan army and our own. i was pointing out the fact of different standards for the muslims of this country.

• Downvote 1

i didnt say i agree with it you idiot, clearly were half sharing the burdon of fighting the taliban with muslims, afghan army and our own. i was pointing out the fact of different standards for the muslims of this country.

the muslims who insulted the parade for dead soilders were convicted.

show proof where muslims burnt bibles in public in this country and got away with it you Oaf or stop comparing apples and oranges.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

forget burning bibles, british soldiers been burning humans in iraq and afghanistan.

Yeah your right, thats exactly whats been going on.. you'v both clearly been to both places and seen it first hand for you to be able to comment on such things.

/

marvell im ignoring you for a reason you cretin. go away.

• Downvote 1