ViP2 Mixtape / EP

Guest FA23

:/

What has been changed Zomby?

My music bio tells no lies.

Ask anyone from Tim Westwood, DJ279, ask my dons Bushkin, Dj Fonti, moe, ask streets (Austin) from 1xtra, Ras Kwame, sas, Klasknekoff, Dice recordings etc

UMA owners

Just ask about me instead of assuming

You man are actually f*cked :lol:

Ask anyone from Tim Westwood, DJ279, ask my dons Bushkin, Dj Fonti, moe, ask streets (Austin) from 1xtra, Ras Kwame, sas, Klasknekoff, Dice recordings etc

UMA owners

i dunno man, it just sound exaggerated a bit.

UMA owners

So why make such a sweeping comment like you know & can prove different. What? You've seen other artists do so I guess mine are lies too.

Smh

/

@ Hernandez Balcazar Ask them, recently we may not have spoken/seen each other but it's truth.

UMA owners

So why make such a sweeping comment like you know & can prove different. What? You've seen other artists do so I guess mine lies too.

Smh

because you are sh*t... and cannot rap

we are all dumbfounded as to how you got anywhere

but then again i guess a 'child rebel war soldier' slash rapper will make people listen at first

In all honesty let goddaz do his thing, but he must realise we aren't hating on his stuff for no reason

every1 else who has posted GOOD music has received ratings, it's not a personal thing

i just hope for his own sake that he won't be one of those dons beggin you to buy their mixtape down oxford st at like 40, wondering why their wife and children have left them

Like I said before, I get where you man are coming from, honestly I do & it must be hurting you lot in some way to be going on like you are but at the end of the day that's you mans issues.

I can't help you with that. Right or wrong I'm doing me just like your doing you.

I wasn't born here so I sound different to you man AND?

I done sh*t in music that you man are just refusing to believe or should I say 'are all dumbfounded as to how you got anywhere'

Whether I'm making money or not, spitting good or not, did this or not I'M GOOD. Financially music is not my main source of income but why are you so concerned & getting bent out of shape?

/

Tbh on this music ting I don't think any of you guys have got sh*t on me especially Maleven. What the f*ck have you done? I've been hearing this is my year this my year for YEARS! Real talk.

Disclaimer: I'm not being arrogant coz tbh I haven't done overly good & I understand that some members here may have done better things than me but I'm not aware of.

• Downvote 2