psn down?

neeko

From what I know, different sections of youtube pay out differently. So How To & Style differs from Gaming or Film & Animation, you get paid for ads clicked on your video, ratings, views.Seeing as how someone like xJawz, COD commentator with 300k + subs, bought a brand new Merc and said he has saved enough to get him through college, then you know...He is a small fish in the big Youtube pond though. Guys like RWJ, nigahiga are defo making $100k + a year.Back onto the original question on COD, I can only guess but I'd estimate at around a few hundred a week. All depends on views and ratings.
x jaws did not by a merc no way did he

Guest 11 Bills

so what, will man choose when to get the 30 days or will it be when they say?may just get my PS£ mailed up here tbh

guys this is an opportunity to try doing something more productive with ur spare time than online gaming
wait what?
Yeah.Im not even trying to send or anything - you know I am a bit of a gamerBut coming in here and seeing people complaining that they are bored, like theres nothing else to do coz PSN is down?

Guest Fat Eric
guys this is an opportunity to try doing something more productive with ur spare time than online gaming
wait what?
Yeah.Im not even trying to send or anything - you know I am a bit of a gamerBut coming in here and seeing people complaining that they are bored, like theres nothing else to do coz PSN is down?
:unsure:Is there?

lol - It certainly wasn't the end of the world. Regardless of the Bank holiday it happened at a sh*t time for me. I hadn't even been Gaming for a few months then last week borrowed Black Ops off a mate and Me and Another mate bought Resident Evil 5 to play Co-Op online SMH.Nevermind aye back this week.

wait what?
Lol true.But even when xbox live goes offline for a few hours, sometimes you just need to play. And theres no worse feeling than needing to play but not being able to.

wait what?
Lol true.But even when xbox live goes offline for a few hours, sometimes you just need to play. And theres no worse feeling than needing to play but not being able to.
I know what you mean actuallyLike them nights where you go "lets just chill and get a smoke"...then you cant get any weedget this sudden fixation everyones made and received them late evening txts/phone calls "do you know anyone selling weed":D

Guest Fat Eric

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO SCORE A GOAL ON FIFA ONLINEI NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO PLAY TEAM DEATHMATCH WITH REAL PEOPLEI NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO SORT OUT MY FIFA 11 ULTIMATE TEAM