psn down?

neeko

Guest Fat Eric
I dont want no cheeseburgers
Lool nahHavent really noticed it being down TBH been revising and all that good stuff

PMSL

Sony to resume Playstation gaming'Steal everything' era of hackingQ&A: How will PlayStation hack affect users?Sony has warned that almost 25 million extra gaming users may have had their personal details taken in a hacker attack.On Monday, it had taken the Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) service offline.Sony said the user data issue related to SOE and emerged as it was investigating the problems the company faced.Last week, Sony admitted that the personal details of 77m Playstation users may have been stolen by hackers.'Cyber-attacks'In a message to its customers, Sony said: "We had previously believed that SOE customer data had not been obtained in the cyber-attacks on the company."However, it added that "on 1 May we concluded that SOE account information may have been stolen".Sony was quoted by the Associated Press (AP) news agency as saying that the latest incident occurred on 16 and 17 April.This was earlier than the larger Playstation user security breach.Sony said that during the most recently discovered security breach, details of non-US users were compromised.It explained that the direct debit details of almost 11,000 customers in Austria, Spain, the Netherlands and Germany were stolen, as were the credit or debit card details of some 13,000 non-US customers.Broader investigationAccording to Sony, the information taken included names, addresses and passwords, as well as the numbers of the credit and debit cards, their expiry dates and security numbers.Sony Online Entertainment's Fortune League is a Facebook-based multiplayer gameHowever, Sony added that the information was encrypted.Spokeswoman Taina Rodriguez was quoted by AP as saying that there was no evidence as yet that the stolen information had been used for illicit financial gain.The suspension of SOE, which is based in San Diego, California, was announced in brief statement on its website, Station.com.Multiplayer games including DC Universe and Facebook-based Fortune League were unavailable as a result."We have had to take the SOE service down temporarily," the company said."In the course of our investigation into the intrusion into our systems we have discovered an issue that warrants enough concern for us to take the service down effective immediately," it added.Powering up?The company had previously said that it would get the Playstation network up-and-running again this week.It said users would see a phased re-introduction of gaming, movie and music download services.Playstation Network has been unavailable since 20 April.
#LOSING

lol 24 billion snmWhilst Xbox has the new COD maps already.Sony are f*ck*ng HURTING right now.Certain guys have prob lost their jobs and are now in tears mayneTbh, this sh*t shouldn't be happening in 2011a couple of days, ok, a week tops, but swear its been like 3 weeks now? lol

• Upvote 1

Pissed.Just checked my bank account and found a transaction for £30 that is nothing to do with me!m :D *Card Cancelled*be on the look out my fellow ps3ersP.S. - The bastard topped up their phone with my money!

roflroll2.gifThese hackers dont f*ck aboutwhy could sony not let man live his life after crackin the ps3?Nooooo u wanna go public and try sue man Man up like MicrosoftThey cant stop the wave so f*ck em banned ppls consoles and keep it movingReal talk no online gaming must b a madness
  • Upvote 5