psn down?

neeko

aint goona lie, i need some ps3 right now got 5months off uni,and no ps3, if ps3 aint bk buy the time i get paid (20th) im coppin an xbox got fired from aston villa twice(FM), to emotional to even play this game right nowthen on Friday i completed a tournament with holland on world class, its not fun when u know ur 10x better than the computer i need to make someone quit on fifa, u know that buzz when u get when u know u just dominated someone

the lack of online play/playing the computer has really shitted on my skill levels. gonna be so slacking when/IF it comes back on.on the plus side gettin a decent amount of time to play tunes n mix. if it don't come back ill probably just stop gamin n stick to the decks.

Guest Fat Eric

i wanna cop a xbox but jefferson banned me from xbox live

Eric, i suggest you start being polite or you wont have a xbox circle to run with. f*ck it, you're banned.

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
from their blog